Amazon makes good on XBox 360 deal!!!

If you cancelled your XBox order on 11/7...

I ordered the XBox 360 during their lightening deals and was one of the people that got screwed over by the price switch during checkout. I had completely checked out before realizing the error and had to cancel. I just received an email from Amazon saying that if I cancelled my order because of the system error, the promotion is still available to me.

If this happened to you, check your email, I would assume they sent this to everyone who cancelled an XBox 360 Arcade order during that time (I did it immediately).

I went back in and was able to order one for regular price, $199.99 and they will send me a $100 promotional code 7 days after it ships. Since I no longer trust them, I took screen shots of everything to prove I did it exactly as the email says.

Good luck...

I posted this in the amazon thread in the dead deals, too but they gave me the laptop for the sale price this morning. I saw on another board they were honoring the xbox deal and thought it doesn't hurt to ask. I thought my chances were pretty slim because I didn't actually place the order, it was up to $599 on the final screen but they said yes much to my surprise!

If you cancelled your XBox order on 11/7...

I ordered the XBox 360 during their lightening deals and was one of the people that got screwed over by the price switch during checkout. I had completely checked out before realizing the error and had to cancel. I just received an email from Amazon saying that if I cancelled my order because of the system error, the promotion is still available to me.

If this happened to you, check your email, I would assume they sent this to everyone who cancelled an XBox 360 Arcade order during that time (I did it immediately).

I went back in and was able to order one for regular price, $199.99 and they will send me a $100 promotional code 7 days after it ships. Since I no longer trust them, I took screen shots of everything to prove I did it exactly as the email says.

Good luck...

Good idea with the screen shots, I did the same thing and contacted them, they also said I was eligible and if I purchased it before Sat. Midnight I believe, I should get the code 7 days after it ships. Hope they come through with this. I've saved all my emails and such, hope it works.