Amazon.com 6 months of Frontline 1/2 off & FSSS

mudechevy

Merial Frontline Plus Flea and Tick Control for Cats and Kittens

List Price: $114.00

Price: $51.00 & eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime

You Save: $63.00 (55%)

Woof!

http://www.amazon.com/Merial-Frontline-Control-88-Pound-Puppies/dp/B0002J1FOO/ref=pd_ts_hg_17?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden

Meow!

http://www.amazon.com/Merial-Frontline-Control-Kittens-Doses/dp/B0002J1F7G/ref=pd_ts_hg_10?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden

You have to watch Amazon and their "%" deals. They seem to be jacking up the 'original price' to make the on-sale look great. I bought this for $55.20 two months ago (6 months for a cat) and that was their going price (no deal). Now it is at $51.. still $4 saved is good ;)

This was a fantastic deal if you have a dog that's 23-44 lbs!

List Price: $120.00

Price: $41.95 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

You Save: $78.05 (65%)

Yeah, the list price is crazy...however I usually end up paying about 70+ bucks for 6 doses! This is a great deal.I have 4 dogs so it gets expensive. Thanks OP!

Ilikefree,

You do not have to have a prescription for Frontline. Flea and tick meds don't, unless it's a combined flea/tick and heartworm protection, like Revolution. Anything with heartworm protection is going to require a prescription.

You would be much better off to buy the xlarge dosage. My vet gives a syringe and bottle to everyone with the dosages marked for each size dog and cats. You can get up to 5 small doses from one xlarge dose and 8 cat doses. It is all the same ingredient and it is worthless to buy the small doses. My vet charges 14 apiece for the xlarge ones. For 14.00 I can treat all 6 of my pets.