$99 Blu-ray in Target's weekly ad

I just mentioned this to my dh a little while ago when I saw it, because he's been wanting one, too, but he wants some wireless one that you can hook up to the computer to get DVDs sent directly to it from Netflix or something like that...I myself am electronically illiterate, so I probably got the explanation wrong, but I think that's what he said...in any event, I know he said wireless, LOL!

I just mentioned this to my dh a little while ago when I saw it, because he's been wanting one, too, but he wants some wireless one that you can hook up to the computer to get DVDs sent directly to it from Netflix or something like that...I myself am electronically illiterate, so I probably got the explanation wrong, but I think that's what he said...in any event, I know he said wireless, LOL!

We bought a reduced one that didn't have the wireless and were really not impressed. It needed to be updated and you had to get a thumb drive and move the update to it from the thumb drive. We returned it and got a netflix/wifi one and it's much better.