GREAT Teen Gift! LIPSTICK LAMP Was $34.95 NOW $5.99 w/FREE Shipping @ deepdiscount.com

magickallight

What a COOL Gift this would make for the tween or teen girl on your shopping list! Deepdiscount.com has their Lipstick Lamp White

Item Number: 21275

Why pay: $34.95?

Our Price: $5.99

You Save: $28.96

***FREE SHIPPING!***

http://content.vcommerce.com/products/938/12989938/main-205.jpg

Twist the white base of this foot high lipstick case and the pink-colored lipstick pops up and begins to glow. Unique lamp is a smudge proof accent for any girlie-girl's room. Uses one 25W bulb (included). UL-listed. 4x12 when extended. UL listed.

LINK

Get an additional 30% off using the coupon code: coupon+cabin30fun (Important: Remove the plus sign when inputting the code. The Gottadeal server starred out half of the code until I separated the first two words with a character.) Edited by vodo
To correct case.

I was to excited to read the whole post so I paid the 5.99 for this but still a great deal...Next time though I will slow down a bit and take notice of any additional discount....

Thanks to the original op for posting such great deals...hubby is hunting today with my son and my daughter is waiting to go trick or treating so I am getting in on all these great deals...

for those having trouble with the code make sure you are putting COUPON along with Cabin30fun i just couldnt get it to work but reread what the poster said i was just putting in Cabin30Fun im assuming others that are having trouble might have done the same :)

for those having trouble with the code make sure you are putting COUPON along with Cabin30fun i just couldnt get it to work but reread what the poster said i was just putting in Cabin30Fun im assuming others that are having trouble might have done the same :)

THANK YOU!!! thaats what I was doing wrong. And thank you OP for the great deal!! Was able to get everything to work and order one.

Get an additional 30% off using the coupon code: coupon+cabin30fun (Important: Remove the plus sign when inputting the code. The Gottadeal server starred out half of the code until I separated the first two words with a character.)

if it don't work try continue shopping and then go back to cart and type in code.........after that it worked for me.