60% off select Skull Candy Items

krissy72

I went in this morning using the link and everything is back to regular price. I tried to get these on day 1 got side tracked at work and when I came back to gottadeal site could not get logged on the entire day yesteday. Great deal wished I could have gotten in on this one! Happy Shopping:o

Can someone comment on the quality of this brand. I would like to buy a few things for my nephew but I dont know if they will last.

My son says they sound much better than other cheaper ones (he is 14). Other than that, I cant comment on quality. I can say though that this is a popular brand with teenagers and definitely worth the prices on this sale for cool factor.

Can someone comment on the quality of this brand. I would like to buy a few things for my nephew but I dont know if they will last.

They do sound better than the cheaper ones but I had one of the lowriders break. The plastic piece that goes over the head snapped. I got a RMA and sent it back to them and got a new pair a few weeks later. Their warranty return is awesome. You have to pay to ship the item back but it was only a few dollars and they pay to ship you the replacement. You can even request a different color for the replacement. They don't guarantee you'll get the new color but they try.

Code: alaskagold gets you 50% off. I believe you can use it on any items in addition to the ones that started this thread. Let me know if it works

The code works! I used it on Paul Frank headphones (not on sale) and it took 50% off. Thanks so much!!

Code: alaskagold gets you 50% off. I believe you can use it on any items in addition to the ones that started this thread. Let me know if it works

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids wanted the green lowrider headphones. They aren't part of the 60% off sale. 50% makes it doable. :D

ETA: 47.07 for two pair shipped! Thanks again, my kiddos will be over the moon!

Edited by mrscrafty