Football Jerseys and such...

jenilyn

Found 2 new to me websites the last 2 days with good reviews from friends.....

Nice prices on jerseys and other merchandise....

footballfanatics.com for all kinds of stuff....

and....

jerseysonlineshop.com for well.. jerseys...lol

Thought maybe someone could use these....

Have fun!

Did a Whois search on jerseysonlineshop.com...

Its registered to zhuzhixue in Shanghai, China.

Plus, the tagline in their upper left corner of the page says...

"we are professional nfl jersey supplier"...but apparently not professional English editors...

On the shipping FAQ, you'll find more broken English and a link to their shipping tracker - which looks to be entirely in Chinese...

I'm not saying that Chinese is by definition worse than English. I'm saying that you will probably be paying more for shipping. I'm saying that you may have great difficulty if you need to communicate with the company concerning any problem you may encounter (unless you're fluent in Chinese). And Shanghai is well known for their knock-offs.

FootballFanatics looks to be out of Jacksonville, FL.... which is actually kinda odd, isn't it? I mean, isn't Jacksonville the one NFL team that can't seem to fill their stadium? You'd think Jacksonville might be nearer the bottom of the list of places that Football Fanatics might reside....HAHAHA

Anyway, hope this helps.

Edited by Pnambic

Football Fanatics is an awesome site. I have ordered from them numerous times. They charge a flat rate shipping fee of $4.95 and they ship Priority mail so you have your items within 3 business days. They also have a club that you can join for free. Every time you order you get 10% of your order total in fan cash credited back to your account and you can use it on anything for your next order. Two other sites that I recommend for Nfl or Collegiate items are EspnShop and NFLshop. ESPNShop is now offering $15.00 off of a $75.00 order.

We have a handful of ppl we know that have used the jersey site and had no problems... we are using it for the price and for kids and family that we know dont care whether or not the jerseys are fake, which comes in handy from time to time.

Anyhow just thought it might be helpful to someone...

:)

A bunch of ppl went together and ordered a few days ago, Im not sure how many it would take, wasnt there, but they got free shipping... but still even with what u found, its cheaper in my area to order thru them than to even try at the store for a knock off.

Walmart is now selling jersey's. I am sure they are not licensed considering they are only $25.00. I have bought the screen print jersey's before and learned pretty quick that you get what ya pay for in them. I got tired of the screen print coming off and, I finally broke down and bought the authentic ones with the letters and numbers sewn on.

Found 2 new to me websites the last 2 days with good reviews from friends.....

Nice prices on jerseys and other merchandise....

footballfanatics.com for all kinds of stuff....

and....

jerseysonlineshop.com for well.. jerseys...lol

Thought maybe someone could use these....

Have fun!

I just got my Jersey's yesterday from http://fashionlineshop.com/..they were from China..but they look great. There was NO shipping and 2 Jersey's cost me $67.00 all sewn on.

i like walmarts actually i got a terrell owens one from there a while ago back when he was still a 49er and the screen printing is still nice on it.

Wow. That's great. That has been awhile. TO left the Niners in 2003. I was lucky to get 1 year of wear out of my hubby's and son's screen print. We have saved money not buying a new jersey every year. Lol.

Walmart is now selling jersey's. I am sure they are not licensed considering they are only $25.00. I have bought the screen print jersey's before and learned pretty quick that you get what ya pay for in them. I got tired of the screen print coming off and, I finally broke down and bought the authentic ones with the letters and numbers sewn on.

The ones from the website I posted are sewn, and yeah they are knock offs but you arent out a ton if they get ruined somehow once you wear them. Like I said, I just figured, for a smaller amount of cash for those of you who dont mind a decent knock off.......or if someone gets a fat head and demands a trade... ;)...LOL

The ones from the website I posted are sewn, and yeah they are knock offs but you arent out a ton if they get ruined somehow once you wear them. Like I said, I just figured, for a smaller amount of cash for those of you who dont mind a decent knock off.......or if someone gets a fat head and demands a trade... ;)...LOL

Wow, that's awesome. You will have to let us know if they are really nice. I can't beleive they are sewn on for that price.

Lol. Yeah, I have had problems with the trade thing. First I bought my hubby a Drew Bledsoe (years ago), he got hurt and Brady took his spot. Next I bought a Teddy Bruschi , and he retired this year, and bought a Mike Vrabel and he got traded. Please, Please don't trade Wes Welker....

It says the Jerseys are fake in the description..

]NFL Player Reebok Jersey was engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position utilizing similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version[/b] I think translated this means " Made in a sweat shop in China by 8 year old."

• 3 weeks later...

It says the Jerseys are fake in the description..

]NFL Player Reebok Jersey was engineered and constructed to duplicate the individual team and skill position utilizing similar fabrics and applications from the Pro Cut version[/b] I think translated this means " Made in a sweat shop in China by 8 year old."

HAHAHAHA

I think you and I might be related.

We have ordered from footballfanatics with no problems.

I have bought sewn ones too....we have 3 for the titans and 1 for jags. With the titans going back and fourth on QBs, we have a Collins, a Young, and then hubby's favorite "other guy on the team" Johnson. My son has a Jones-Drew for the jags. They are beautiful jerseys and we have not spent a fortune on them to get tossed aside when the next phenom comes in...lol :yup:

He got the jerseys he and the guys at work ordered... OMG! They are AWESOME! Been compared side by side and you CANNOT tell the difference! Looks no different than the REAL ones we have. Wish shipping was cheaper for small orders.... however, I guess if several people get together you're set!

We,ve had them a since not long after I posted, and worn and washed with no problems!!

We will be ordering again!