Walmart Secret Saturday Sales?

• 2 weeks later...

They ARE doing this again and it WILL start the first saturday of November......(6th-7th/) whenever that saturday is. Not sure what will be listed, but some of their deals last year were better than their black friday deals. Keep a look out.

You can sign up for emails but best effective way is to keep checking gottadeal.com for the posts and going to the website. I don't remember whether these were only in store deals or online as well. Something tells me they were in store only, but I could be wrong

You can sign up for emails but best effective way is to keep checking gottadeal.com for the posts and going to the website. I don't remember whether these were only in store deals or online as well. Something tells me they were in store only, but I could be wrong

I agree...gottadeal.com is THE BEST at keeping me informed of everything! That's how I found out about the Secret Saturdays last year and scored some great stuff.

So keep checking back at this thread?

Go under the BF area where it is store specifics and click on Wal Mart, there is a forum discussing these sales and Brad was nice enough to post info. that he recieved in the mail today on it. :D This will give all of us more info. and more ways to spend and save money. LOL ;)