Seventh Avenue Dinoland Kid's Bedding Set $17.99 Twin & 19.99 Full PLUS $20 off code

daysangel

Ok this is what happened with mine. It showed that both items (bedding and dip chiller thingy) was OOS and would not be shipped. I then looked at my bank acct and it had two charges one for $7.89 and one for $27.94. I was hot so I called CS and she couldn't explain to me what had happened so she transferred me to Supervisor and she didn't understand why. Well, to say the least she had my bank and me and CS from them on the line to get my money released TODAY. At first they said it would be 4 to 6 business days before they released my money and I said oh no, I never authorized those amounts and stated that it was kind of shady to authorize my acct for that much money when my total was only $11.89. So to say the least I have my money now but no bedding at a good price :rolleyes:

Same thing happened to me. I called my bank to see if the charges could be stopped (they are at pre-auth status) and he said no, but we did cancel my cc and will issue a new one so no more charges can be added. I did get someone at Seventh Avenue customer service and she said the charges will be dropped, they didn't receive any money, the charges are just "on hold" and will not be taken out. They are odd charges though, I don't understand where the amounts are coming from....two for 6.93 and two for 27.94. (I placed two seperate orders). My totals were $11.89. Doesn't make any sense to me! Needless to say, I will not be dealing with them again. What a mess!

I had ordered 2 of the Gingerbread House kits. They just called me to say they did not have them in stock. They will issue me a refund. No email just a phone call.

They should have never charged me till they shipped.

These guys seem really shady

I just spoke to customer service. My filler item had shipped, but they weren't charging me anything for it. They knew that everyone had ordered the bedding and a filler to bring the total up for the coupon code, but since the bedding was out of stock they were going to ship the other item on their dime to make up for the error. They were doing this even before I called them so I assume they did this for everyone.

I've noticed bogus pending charges on my account on numerous occasions from different companies. They never go through, though. I guess it is just the companies way of making sure the account exists.

Hopefully everyone else's experience is the same as mine.

I didn't order the bedding but ordered a nascar hat for dh and the gingerbread house. I have received an email for each item that it has shipped (separately).

They adjusted the original 9.95 shipping to 5.95 so my total for the order was $8.70.

They have charged my card for this amount 3 times and credited it back once. I will wait one more day and see if the other extra charge comes off before calling them. The charges up until today were pending.