Walmart- should learn from Kmart!

Melissa.lewis2

Not sure if I am posting in the correct spot...

But did anyone shop at Kmart on T-giving DAY last year?

Well- What they did at my Kmart in Niceville Florida-

Is everyone was lined up OUTSIDE the doors.

The employees came out with a bunch of pieces of paper and started hollering... "WHO IS HERE for the BLUE RAY Disc PLAYERS" and everyone that raised there hand got a paper, than they moved on to the TV's ect ect... that way when the doors opened NO ONE was RUNNING over people and going crazy. Everyone kinda MOZZied on it got there buggy and walked to where they were going.... No Running, no CRAZY people being ridiculas...

I think Walmart should do something like this...Maybe save a life this year... B/c these people are getting SERIOUS!!:eyepoppin

Happy Monday ALL!! :D

my kmart did the same thing. I loved that. what i did not love was that they gave multiple tickets to one person who then had their buddies show up with food right before the doors open and people who were just a handful behind him didnt get their ticket and had been out there since 3am, but his warm fed buddies did. **shakes head** I hate that kind of behavior on BF.

my kmart did the same thing. I loved that. what i did not love was that they gave multiple tickets to one person who then had their buddies show up with food right before the doors open and people who were just a handful behind him didnt get their ticket and had been out there since 3am, but his warm fed buddies did. **shakes head** I hate that kind of behavior on BF.

I agree...it should be one ticket per person. If your friend isn't there when they hand out the tickets, too bad.

our then new walmart gave tickets out but this same thing happened

it didnt matter really to me cause the tickets were for the big ticket items ;tv whatever else they had i wasnt there for that stuff

Kmart in Menominee, MI did the same thing...pieces of paper with the big ticket on it and then everything went smothly in the store, nobody was running over anyone, pushing or just being mean towards anyone..Kmart did a great job and I have been shopping more there lately then walmart because of the double coupons every month. GO KMART!!!