Yankee Candle 3 for $15 (Small Jars, Room Sprays, & Electric Fragrancers) PLUS Codes

daysangel

http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycbvp/retail.jsp

Small jar candles, room sprays, and electric home fragrancers are 3 for $15. Use the codes below to make it an even sweeter deal!

Coupon Codes:

$10 off $25 is H4XFOP

$15 off $45 is CAT9H1L

Some people (including myself) are having problems with the $10 off code, but I got the $15 to work without any problems!

I got 6 small jar candles and 3 fragrancers for $37.10 shipped :)

Edited by daysangel

This also works in the YC stores as well. I bought 3 of the electric fragrance units for $15,

the tangerine/vanilla one smells so good. At the stores as well all the Halloween stuff is 50% off.

Just my opinion here but the autumn wreath fragrance smells so nasty. I was with a friend and she thought so too.

Help!! I put exactly $25.00 worth of candles in my cart and it won't let me apply the 10 off promo code. Thought it might show up on the last page where you preview before final okay but it didn't. Anyone else having this problem. Thks

Help!! I put exactly $25.00 worth of candles in my cart and it won't let me apply the 10 off promo code. Thought it might show up on the last page where you preview before final okay but it didn't. Anyone else having this problem. Thks

Wish I could help... I couldn't get the $10 off to work either. It seems to not be combining it with just the jars or something. Some people have gotten it to work, but I couldn't.

This also works in the YC stores as well. I bought 3 of the electric fragrance units for $15,

the tangerine/vanilla one smells so good. At the stores as well all the Halloween stuff is 50% off.

Just my opinion here but the autumn wreath fragrance smells so nasty. I was with a friend and she thought so too.

I have to say I couldn't disagree with you more. This is my absolute favorite scent and its burning in my home right now. My Best Friend also loves this scent and got me hooked on it. I get compliments every time someone enters my home about the welcoming aroma. Its perfect for fall. I love, love, love it! Its funny how so many people differ in taste. I can't imagine how 90% of their fragrances sell, but for some reason they keep them around. Someones buyin em. :g_shrug: