Pinocchio[Fullscreen Dubbed Anniversary] - Blu-ray Disc $9.99 ($35.99)@bestbuy.com

elite2058

Or you could get them cheaper, without the gift card. $20 for both and maybe some shipping(depending if you add more to get it free) + $5(rough) for shipping = $25 (rough) instead of paying $15 more for a free $15 gift card, lol. Just order them from separate stores and you come out cheaper :D.

Or you could get them cheaper, without the gift card. $20 for both and maybe some shipping(depending if you add more to get it free) + $5(rough) for shipping = $25 (rough) instead of paying $15 more for a free $15 gift card, lol. Just order them from separate stores and you come out cheaper :D.

I dont think I cant top that....but I'm working on it!!! LoL :gdparanoid:

It is still in 'my cart' and it will let me order it online for in-store pick-up. Cool :cool:. Does anyone know if this is the price in-store also?

No the price in store is 29.99 but they will price match their online price. What I did was print out the online picture and price and showed it to the cashier she changed the price without batting an eye. plus I had a 5.00 gift card so I made out pretty good.

No the price in store is 29.99 but they will price match their online price. What I did was print out the online picture and price and showed it to the cashier she changed the price without batting an eye. plus I had a 5.00 gift card so I made out pretty good.

Can I do this even if it says "sold out online"?