High School Musical Dollhouse (S. NH)

I'm looking for the High School Musical 3 Movie Set Dollhouse for my DD. They had them at Wal-Mart for $125 and I heard they got clearance and went down to $25! Has anyone seen them at a Wal-Mart near Southern NH? I have found them on ebay for as low as $100 but would rather buy in a store if I could. Thanks!

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10099420

If you have no luck there Amazon does have it. A 3rd party seller has it cheaper than Amazon if you have prime if not Amazon has it for $134 with free standard shipping and their is another seller that has it for $88.49 new with $14.99 shipping..

This was all my DD asked Santa for last year. :D

HTH

I got this for my dd for Christmas, but I guess she was too old, because she never played with it. She's twelve. She loves the movies, but isn't into toys anymore sadly. I hated it because I paid full price for the thing!

Anyway, if your interested in the one I have, it doesn't have the box, but everything else is there as far as I know.

I called the TRU closest to me and they had some for $98. I called the one a little further away and they have them on clearance for $69 so I had them put one on hold for me!

I got this for my dd for Christmas, but I guess she was too old, because she never played with it. She's twelve. She loves the movies, but isn't into toys anymore sadly. I hated it because I paid full price for the thing!

Anyway, if your interested in the one I have, it doesn't have the box, but everything else is there as far as I know.

How much would you want for it? :)