Another awesome deal on 4 Disney DVD's w/ coupon

love a deal

I also did the deal today. It took a little while for TRU to figure out how to enter the coupon. But it finally went tru plus i had $10 gift card so i got them for under $10. For my TRU when I bought the new snow white dvd/Blu ray for $19 , used the $10 coupon and got a $5 gift card back. That made the deal even sweeter.

Went to TRU today and scored big with the coupons. I got the 4 Dvd's plus a bag of candy (I had to get something for $2.12 to be able to use my $10.00 off $50.00 coupon) all for $10.76. What a steal that was. You could not ask for a sweeter deal. I payed less for 4 Dvd's than I would of for just one. Thanks again to everyone with all their help with the Disney Rewards Coupon.

Coupons used:

1. Instore automatic $12.00 off for buying all 4 Dvd's.

2. TRU $10.00 off $50.00 coupon

3. $30.00 off rewards coupon

Edited by peekaboo

MIne was a 10 off 100 that I got in the mail! They must think I"m rich as I hardly ever shop there and never come close to spending $100! Wish it had been a 10 off 50 as I would have spent it long ago! I still have time though to find lots of stuff to buy! HAHAHA!

I didn't use my $10.00 off of $50.00 I thought it would have to be $50.00 after coupons and sale. I guess I should have tried. But I did get all 4 dvds for $22.00.

$14.99 X 4 = 59.96 - 12.00 (made each video 11.99) = $47.76 - $30.00 coupon = 17.76 PLUS wonderful California Tax = $22.##.

I think Toys R Us figures the tax before the coupon. I don't think other stores do that. I didn't know that was legal...but the manager said California State Law says tax is on value before coupons. Kinda like Cell Phones I guess. You still pay the tax on $100.00 (or whatever) for your FREE cell phone. I paid approx. 4.24 tax and tax on $17.76 should be $1.55. WHATEVER! They'll get you one way or another. I guess I can't complain that I paid $22.## for four DVDs. $5.50 each I'll take it! But the tax thing kinda irks me.

The dept. manager said they have Snow White for $19.99 and there is a $10.00 coupon online to make that dvd $9.99 if anybody is interested in that one. I think my nieces already have that one so I wasn't interested. And my boys won't care. They can watch it when they visit their cousins. :yup:

just got back from tru, they had a lil' bit of a problem getting the coupon to go through but it finally worked!

my tru wouldn't do it. It was basically because the guy couldn't figure out how to put the coupon through. He told me they weren't a participating retailer. whatever. I am a little upset by this.

Went to TRU today and scored big with the coupons. I got the 4 Dvd's plus a bag of candy (I had to get something for $2.12 to be able to use my $10.00 off $50.00 coupon) all for $10.76. What a steal that was. You could not ask for a sweeter deal. I payed less for 4 Dvd's than I would of for just one. Thanks again to everyone with all their help with the Disney Rewards Coupon.

Coupons used:

1. Instore automatic $12.00 off for buying all 4 Dvd's.

2. TRU $10.00 off $50.00 coupon

3. $30.00 off rewards coupon

I tried this minus the candy. the ten dollar one went through but not the thirty dollar one. the guy couldn't figure out how to do it.

I tried this minus the candy. the ten dollar one went through but not the thirty dollar one. the guy couldn't figure out how to do it.

You should of asked the cashier to call someone over to help. The girl I had could not get it to work either and she called a supervisor over and she put someting in and then it worked.

You should of asked the cashier to call someone over to help. The girl I had could not get it to work either and she called a supervisor over and she put someting in and then it worked.

i did and and another two ppl tried and it wouldn't work. should I try again?