Letter received from Walmart's legal reps (again)

Brad

Guest smikmaisey

Ok so I have a question...I know that no one is *supposed* to know WM's BF ad ahead of time, and that the legal eagles threatened for it to not be published.....BUT....if someone just so happens to see it, and just happens to casually mention that they *heard* that a certain giant super arrogant retailer planned on selling certain things.....

then what????

I live in a small town where WM is the main (read: ONLY) retailer, and nearly everyone I know knows someone closely who works at WM. Think it would be possible to find out early and what kinda trouble could we get in by sharing the info with our little online deal hunting BF family?

Ok so I have a question...I know that no one is *supposed* to know WM's BF ad ahead of time, and that the legal eagles threatened for it to not be published.....BUT....if someone just so happens to see it, and just happens to casually mention that they *heard* that a certain giant super arrogant retailer planned on selling certain things.....

then what????

I live in a small town where WM is the main (read: ONLY) retailer, and nearly everyone I know knows someone closely who works at WM. Think it would be possible to find out early and what kinda trouble could we get in by sharing the info with our little online deal hunting BF family?

I think you would be everyone's hero on here!! :D

Guest smikmaisey

Ok, well I have been *told* about a couple of items which are set to be 'doorbusters' but I am waiting on verification before I announce anything definite...:gdparanoid:however I will say that from my understanding, the $99 netbook is NOT a myth, but that the brand is not the best..., there is set to be SLIM pickings for the new version bundle special for a 3rd STATION we PLAY and another for its recently price reduced competition that wii all love....and then this is purely speculation based on my observation at several local stores in mine and neighboring towns....they seem to be stocking up on a new model Vizio 32" flat screen LCD's that I have not seen before..soooo, it makes me wonder if it might be blitzed!:eyepoppin

I will gladly share more as I hear more. I have a standing reward offer out in my area as well as two other states where my sisters live, looking for verifiable info...

I LOVE MY GOTTA DEAL FAMILY!:cheesy:

Ok, well I have been *told* about a couple of items which are set to be 'doorbusters' but I am waiting on verification before I announce anything definite...:gdparanoid:however I will say that from my understanding, the $99 netbook is NOT a myth, but that the brand is not the best..., there is set to be SLIM pickings for the new version bundle special for a 3rd STATION we PLAY and another for its recently price reduced competition that wii all love....and then this is purely speculation based on my observation at several local stores in mine and neighboring towns....they seem to be stocking up on a new model Vizio 32" flat screen LCD's that I have not seen before..soooo, it makes me wonder if it might be blitzed!:eyepoppin

I will gladly share more as I hear more. I have a standing reward offer out in my area as well as two other states where my sisters live, looking for verifiable info...

Oh great one, you are appreciated!:yup:

You are ABSOULTLY HILARIOUS "3rd STATION we PLAY??" I laughed so hard (I'm at work) just now my co-workers came over to find out "what was so funny"!! I agree I love my Gotta Deal Family!!! I wish we all can have Thanksgiving dinner together!!! :cheesy:

LMAO Love the wording...

I LOVE how you worded this! :giggle:

I don't remember where it was, but a few years ago I remember someone posted a letter to Santa. I remember thinking they were the luckiest person in the world when just so happened Wal.art had everything that they were looking for available on the day after Thanksgiving. Santa must have really thought they were good that year to have talked Wal... into hooking them up like that.

Guest smikmaisey

I don't remember where it was, but a few years ago I remember someone posted a letter to Santa. I remember thinking they were the luckiest person in the world when just so happened Wal.art had everything that they were looking for available on the day after Thanksgiving. Santa must have really thought they were good that year to have talked Wal... into hooking them up like that.

WHAT a perfect idea!!! As soon as I figure out all of the things on my and my family's wish list, I will definitely put my letter to Santa in post!

Guest smikmaisey

<<<< Waits impatiently for smikmaisey's letter to Santa wish list

:holiday02

Guilliam..I'm trying...I'm trying.....gotta get a complete list together- big family after all! LOL

For now, I'd really like Santa to know that my $40 GE Microwave is going on the blitz,...Um..I mean fritz ;) and I'd really like a Hamilton Beach Stand/Hand Mixer in a variety of colors for under a hundred bucks...and a Proctor Silex Programmable Coffee Pot to match might be nice, esp. if its the 15.0version or better...

I PROMISE that I will put my complete wish list in the post to Santa just as soon as I *know* exactly what I want, and how much I can spend...:yup:

Guilliam..I'm trying...I'm trying.....gotta get a complete list together- big family after all! LOL

For now, I'd really like Santa to know that my $40 GE Microwave is going on the blitz,...Um..I mean fritz ;) and I'd really like a Hamilton Beach Stand/Hand Mixer in a variety of colors for under a hundred bucks...and a Proctor Silex Programmable Coffee Pot to match might be nice, esp. if its the 15.0version or better...

I PROMISE that I will put my complete wish list in the post to Santa just as soon as I *know* exactly what I want, and how much I can spend...:yup:

:lolrun: I'm giddy with excitement!!

Such a CUTE idea!!

At first, I thought you didn't tell Santa how much the coffee pot was gonna set him back, but I think I figured that one out (LOL-- sorry, it's been TOO long since I've tried to "decode" anything! ;))

I'm DEFINITELY anxious to read what else is on your family's Santa wish list!:yup: