$10 Off Snow White Blu-Ray @ Amazon(NOW $9.99)

bpr

I did use the code but the original price when I ordered was $24.99. Now it is $19.99. SInce it was a pre order and I have Prime Amazon shipped mine on 10/2 for a delivery on 10./6 as part of their release date arrival promotion. I hope I am making sense. I plan on sending an email to them asking for a $5 refund.

Do you guys know who I should contact about getting the price match? I can't seem to find anything. TIA

Do you mean the pre-order price guarantee? I sent an e-mail through my account (under the contact us information)... I haven't heard anything back though, but others already have...

Mine shipped yesterday, the same day of the price change, so I hope to get my refund without an argument. Their policy states "if the price drops before the end of the release date, we will credit you the difference." :smart:

I just got this email about my refund:

Greetings from Amazon.com.

You saved $5.00 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + BD Live w/ Blu-ray packaging) [blu-ray]

Price on order date: $24.99

Price charged at shipping: $24.99

Lowest price before release date: $19.99

Amount to be refunded: $5.00

Quantity: 1

Total Savings: $5.00

You will receive an additional e-mail when this refund is processed.

YEA! :g_dance::lolrun::yelclap::yay::gdthums:I got my refund without having to email them! Thanks Amazon!

We're writing to let you know we processed your refund of $5.00 for your Order

102-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

This refund is for the following item(s):

Item: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + BD Live

w/ Blu-ray packaging) [blu-ray]

ASIN: B001V9LPWQ

Reason for refund: Pre-order price protection

Here's a the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Item Refund: $5.00

We'll apply your refund to the following payment method(s):

VISA

So... correct me if I am wrong.. I don't have a Blu-Ray player.. But this states it has a 'normal' DVD in there AND a Blu-Ray DVD in there... Right?

I just don't wanna order it and be without.

-Dave

Yes :yup:, buy it and you will have the Blu-ray for the future when you decide to 'upgrade'.

I was looking into it further.. *Yes I did just wake up - haha* .. And yeah it includes DVD and Blu-Ray DVD.. Which is very nice.. I don't know when/if we will upgrade, yeah some great movies are coming out on Blu-Ray but not really 'necessary' as of now.. But thanks!

-Dave

I got my notification also. My $5.00 is coming. I love Amazon!!! This is the 4th item that I pre-ordered from them and the price went lower.

You saved $5.00 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee!

The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Two-Disc Blu-ray/DVD Combo + BD Live w/ Blu-ray packaging) [blu-ray]

Price on order date: $24.99

Price charged at shipping: $24.99

Lowest price before release date: $19.99

Amount to be refunded: $5.00

Total Savings: $5.00

You will receive an additional e-mail when this refund is processed.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again soon.

caved and ordered LOL Added a random 6$ hannah doll for free shipping

We are *supposed* to have a scaled back gift giving as we are going to do the Disney trip thing(dd doesnt know shhh LOL) so I am thinking to get all Disney and sea world like items and then have a suitcase w/ ticket/brochures in it as last gift. Wondering if she will pick up on theme before the end or if it will have to be pointed out to her LOL

But 16$ for dvd and doll is not to shabby! TY once again GD

I had to email them but they are refunding me...

Hello from Amazon.com.

Thanks for contacting us about the recent price change on "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs....". I recognize you have a choice of retailers and appreciate that you prefer to order from us.

Whenever you pre-order a book, CD, video, DVD, software, or video game sold by Amazon.com, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.com between the time you placed your order and the release date. I'm sorry it appears that due a technical glitch price was not adjusted automatically.

To correct this, I issue a refund for the price difference in the amount of $5.00. You should see the refund in the next 2-3 business days.