Stores That Will And Won't BF

Bigbroad55

Most stores will do "something" on BF. No matter if it's the smallest sale, or the largest giveaway item, it all adds up.

When I think of a store that doesn't do "much" for BF... I think of Apple. (Unfortunately).

The great sales will always be at your big name stores, BB, WalMart, Target, Sears, etc...

Target actually stopped doing BF a few years back. They run a 2 day sale now ..

Target in our area has the two day sale too but there usually isn't anything left after mid-day on BF anyway. Wal-Mart (in our area at least) sells BF items until they are gone. I've gone back 2, 3 days or even a week later and still picked up a few things at the BF advertised price! ;)

Barnes and nobles is another store that doesn't do anything for BF, and I wish they would!!

Me too, or at least do coupons or something...I would totally hit them up on BF!

The Targets around us do the two day sale but usually on Saturday they will restock what little they have left so sometimes what I couldn't/forget to get on Friday I could Saturday.

I've found that going to a city that is for instance small and retired gives the best BF results. For example, my wife and I plan for a trip to Payson, Arizona to see her grandparents for thanksgiving. Its a retirement community where people don't have much interest in these sales. I found waiting a day or two after BF that the retailers, especially Walmart will mark down the BF prices by another half. Not joking, I made a killing last year. I actually felt kind of guilty afterwards. The stores had minimal traffic, I actually saw them mark down Samsung 50" Plasma's down to 499.00. I would have grabbed one, but my car was already full. I may bring a trailer this year LOL....:)

i dont think family dollar ever does anything do they

I don't know about Family Dollar, but Dollar General does. Last year they gave out free reusable shopping bags for the first 100? through door and had some great deals on gift sets & other smaller stuff. Im really hoping they have their Axe gift sets again this year.