Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

IMHO sales through the year on anything could be better than BF. if you are seriously in the market just watch the ads and online posts often. You never know when you may come by a coupon or a sale that is slightly or way better than a BF price. Then you don't have to deal with the BF rush. Sometimes people tend to think BF sales are by far the cheapest. that is definitely a mistake in a consumers mind. ie I got a 42" LCD last year on newegg.com for about 200.00 cheaper than any BF sale. AND I didn't have to deal with the crazy BF crowds, (which don't get me wrong I love watching and participating in :) )

Good luck in your search and I am sure you will find a great deal.

They are pretty competitive with each other so pretty close in price, and they do carry some same and some different brands. But I do believe each of them price matches plus 10 percent, so if you research and find a specific one you want, look around online for pricing (sears, best buy, etc). If you find a lower price, print it and take it to the store with you (they will probably go online and verify it also). Sometimes you get there and they already have a lower price. Oh yeah, when we were stove shopping recently, in-store prices at Lowes were WAY less than their online prices! Our salesperson even called around for scratch and dents at different stores in exactly what we wanted, and when we decided on a nice new expensive Samsung, my hubby asked the manager if he would give us an extra 10% off for going there instead of the closer Home Depot and he did =) (I love Lowe's!)

Almost forgot, also at Lowes in store, sometimes the marked price is higher than their computer ring-up price (when they went on the computer to check if the stove we wanted was in stock, they noticed it was on sale for $100 less than the price on the sign) After haggling, we got the really nice Samsung for $20 more than the crappy Fridgidaire.

I was waiting outside for them to open last year because they had B1G1 webkinz, I believe it was...my only girl is only 4 months old, so I know it wasn't because I was shopping for her, so I only go in there for webkinz...they did have something extra, maybe an extra % off, because there were a couple of people other than myself waiting to get in...

I think last year they had either 50% or 40% off then entire store. You also got those cards to be used on future purchases. We went there to get DD some pj's. I do remember we weren't able to use the cards we already had because of the sale which was a better deal, so maybe it was 50% off.

I will be going there again this year. We will be getting DD gift cards for future purchases.

Thanks for the replies. I was in the store today and the J bucks I got start 11-28, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. She said they're having a BF sale but aren't aware of what it will be. I get 40% coupons all the time, I got another one yesterday, so really 40% is the norm for me. I'm hoping for something bigger.

Th J bucks we have right now are good thru the beginning of November 11/03. DD has a bunch. I spoke with my sister and she thought it was 50% off entire store. Hope it is a good sale. My DD11 loves Justice. She has already spent her gift card from her birthday.

Thanks for the replies. I was in the store today and the J bucks I got start 11-28, the Saturday after Thanksgiving. She said they're having a BF sale but aren't aware of what it will be. I get 40% coupons all the time, I got another one yesterday, so really 40% is the norm for me. I'm hoping for something bigger.

I would so like to know what kind of photo deal Wags will have on BF.

I know they've done the photo greeting cards pretty cheaply and remember last year's deal? It was their Value Pack (reg. $9.99) half-price. I took advantage of that and used all the extra wallet and smaller sized photos to stick in Christmas cards.

Talked to my friend who works at Wags. She said they will get no more Halloween stuff as they are going to be concentrating on Christmas items early this year. She said they got in their 2 full "christmas trucks" already. She said half the back room is nothing buy christmas items