Lego Stores Black Friday

holly2hottie

Should I even bother? I just want to see what the Sony Outlet store has. I want to get a Sony W230 digital camera (or the W290). Do not care if it is refurbished. Last year they had refurbished GPSes at really low prices (like around $90). At that time, though, i already had a garmin Nuvi.

Call mid week to see if they even have the camera first.

I'm hoping they do the b2g1 free on the used games again this year, especially since I have a gamestop card that will give me an additional 10% off:D Oh and don't forget that you have 7 days to return the game. I always buy the used games, bring them home and play them to see if my kids will like them......if I think it's too hard, too boring, etc., I just take it back and get my money back:D

Where 'o' where is the JcPenney ad hiding??? This is the one I'm most waiting for because DH NEEDS new shirts for work (he got sort of a promotion and needs to upgrade his look a bit) & I already have what I want scoped out... just want to get the most for my buck, ya know? Tick, tock... He thinks I'm crazy the amount of times I 'peek' at Gottadeal every day!

+++

Niccole :gdflower3:

Where 'o' where is the JcPenney ad hiding??? This is the one I'm most waiting for because DH NEEDS new shirts for work (he got sort of a promotion and needs to upgrade his look a bit) & I already have what I want scoped out... just want to get the most for my buck, ya know? Tick, tock... He thinks I'm crazy the amount of times I 'peek' at Gottadeal every day!

+++

Niccole :gdflower3:

I know, this is the one I need now too!

I'm hoping they do the b2g1 free on the used games again this year, especially since I have a gamestop card that will give me an additional 10% off:D Oh and don't forget that you have 7 days to return the game. I always buy the used games, bring them home and play them to see if my kids will like them......if I think it's too hard, too boring, etc., I just take it back and get my money back:D

I have bought used games a few times...but never had to/wanted to return any.

If it is a B 2 G 1 offer, will they let you exchange the one you don't like/isn't working for an equally priced game so you don't lose your "bargain?"

I had one that I had purchased used up in Rapid and it didn't work. They said as long as I had the receipt I could return it to any Game stop. They couldn't guarantee to have the same used game of coarse but they did work hard at bringing it in from another store. It worked out well just save the receipt- they extended that weeks period at least a couple years ago for the holidays.

I have bought used games a few times...but never had to/wanted to return any.

If it is a B 2 G 1 offer, will they let you exchange the one you don't like/isn't working for an equally priced game so you don't lose your "bargain?"

Yes you can. It can only be an exchange though, I don't think they give money back unless you return all 3.