Anyone shopped on BF while pregnant???

stacy0479

i did twice. in 2003 i was only about 3 1/2 months along, I have a blood sugar drop and blacked out in the disney store...(after being in line outside the mall for hours and eating a crappy breakfast of pumpkin pie and hot chocolate, lol) and got up off the floor, had a pretzle, and went home to nap...i got up 4 hours later and finished shopping! LOL! Then I went at 5 1/2 months pregnant in 2006 and did just fine. I had a few pushers who ignored my large belly already but I was not pregnant in my elbows and I was not afraid to use them...a lot! to protect my belly! :D The chair idea is great, I wish I had thought about that! I just sat my fat rump on the freezing cold ground outside Target! LOL!

So on average, even being pg, bf shoppers aren't helpful anymore or nicer? I swear if someone pushes me in my belly I will take them down. LOL Never had it happen but I'll be 7.5 months pg. I am NOT wanting to go into labor over a toy or some stupid item.

This is OT but I started the thread so I can be OT. LOL We went to Magic Mtn at the beginning of the month for the Halloween stuff. We were standing in line for a maze and this teenage girl, maybe 16 or 17, was walking the opposite way of the line, like to leave the line. She was on her cell phone and totally bumped into my stomach. I can't move out of the way and suck my belly in like I used to. I said, Excuse me. She turned to look at me and I pointed to my stomach and she shrugged her shoulders. I called her a stupid b**ch and she kept walking. So I would think no one would have regards to a pregnant belly, but I have no problem pointing it out if they hit me. You guys are going to see me on the news! LOL

This will be my 2nd time being pregnant on BF. Last time I had my daughter Jan. 10th and this time the baby is due Jan.4th. I was fine last time and I am sure I will be this time too. I just try to avoid the huge mobs of people if I can.

This is OT but I started the thread so I can be OT. LOL We went to Magic Mtn at the beginning of the month for the Halloween stuff. We were standing in line for a maze and this teenage girl, maybe 16 or 17, was walking the opposite way of the line, like to leave the line. She was on her cell phone and totally bumped into my stomach. I can't move out of the way and suck my belly in like I used to. I said, Excuse me. She turned to look at me and I pointed to my stomach and she shrugged her shoulders. I called her a stupid b**ch and she kept walking. So I would think no one would have regards to a pregnant belly, but I have no problem pointing it out if they hit me. You guys are going to see me on the news! LOL

OMG HOW RUDE! I'm sorry that happened to you. Teenagers need manners!

This is OT but I started the thread so I can be OT. LOL

Just noticed I am due 2 days ahead of you and with twins as well. I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Make sure you eat, wear comfy shoes, don't dress too warm because you know the stores will be hot and you'll be just fine. Someone bumping into you isn't going to hurt anything.. well except for maybe them when you slap them LOL. Just use your common sense and you should be golden :)

I was around 25 weeks in 07 when I went BF shopping while prego. I was actually more nervous about my morning sickness acting up more than anything else. I still had a great time, but just didn't over do it to much. I did take my mom with me and she helped carry all the bags.

I'm not pregnant as of yet...but we have been going thru fertility treatments for a while, and I'm currently in a new cycle with new meds/injections....so if it works I'll be about 5 weeks pg and I will go but I will stay closer to my guarders and not go out in the masses. Its been 31 months of trying so you can bet I'll be extra safe. Now I just gotta get the BFP! LOL!

I'm not pregnant as of yet...but we have been going thru fertility treatments for a while, and I'm currently in a new cycle with new meds/injections....so if it works I'll be about 5 weeks pg and I will go but I will stay closer to my guarders and not go out in the masses. Its been 31 months of trying so you can bet I'll be extra safe. Now I just gotta get the BFP! LOL!

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR BFP!!!!

:crossfing

maybe you will get a BF BFP! :yup:

I have!! Back in 2005, I was pregnant and not due until Dec 7th.. So I thought all would be fine! Well.. I was in line at a store waiting for my free gift card and for the store to open to have my water break. hahahahaha. But I didn't know it until a few hours later cuz it wasn't what you would expect when you say "my water broke"

ahhh.. good times. haha. :) :cheesy:

good luck to you. Been there twice and it's NOT easy, especially all the if drugs. I sure hope it works this try and you're pg for bf!