Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

I got a flyer in the mail for "pick your day 15% off everything..."

My question is for anyone that has gotten the flyer and can go to a STORE, I want the orange sweater, gray pants on the front cover but it does not say what brand they are. I have searched online but without the brand I cannot find them...

Can anyone PLEASE look and see what brand they are so I can order them online or send my mom to a store to get them. :D I am going to email Kohls.com and ask them but you guys are much more kohls smart :P

and just a reminder that in case they don't have an in-store coupon for BF, you can always call them about 2 weeks before and tell them you "lost" your card and they'll send a 15% coupon to use in store with your new card. that's where the MVCBENEFIT code in the first post that is good through 11/30 came from. combine that with the BF deals and kohl's cash for some nice deals :D

I got a flyer in the mail for "pick your day 15% off everything..."

My question is for anyone that has gotten the flyer and can go to a STORE, I want the orange sweater, gray pants on the front cover but it does not say what brand they are. I have searched online but without the brand I cannot find them...

Can anyone PLEASE look and see what brand they are so I can order them online or send my mom to a store to get them. :D I am going to email Kohls.com and ask them but you guys are much more kohls smart :P

I just saw the orange sweater at My Kohl's on the clearance rack ........