CVS Deals Discussion - AUGUST 09

freesia39

:g_dance: My CVS across the street from me just got a scanner!! I got my first coupon today. Can you scan everyday? I will make a trip each day before going in for the night.:D

I don't remember what the exact number is but you only get so many coupons connected to your card, once you get that many you don't get more coupons until some of them expire. I don't think it's even 10. I scanned my card on Sunday and didn't get any coupons, I had several (3-4) expired since then and scanned my card today and got 1 lousy coupon!? Sometimes you can scan your card twice while you're in the store and more coupons will come out the second time.

also a good deal this week on the DVD Monsters vs Aliens. Spend $20 on Cokes and Hershey products and get $15 off the movie bringing the cost down to $4.99

will work even better with a $5 off $25 coupon!

Heading there today...there's coupons in the paper from this past weekend for the candy, too.

Did the P&G offer today. Got 2 16 rolls of Charmin, 1 Bounce Dryer bar, 2 bottles of Dawn.

total was $26.00 - used my $5 off $25, used a $1 coupon for the Dawn, $1 coupon for the Bounce, $.50 coupon for the Dawn, 2 $.25 coupons for the Charmin and $2 ECB. Total after all coupons was $17.63 and I got back $10 in ECB.

Back this afternoon to do the Coke/Hershey/Monster vs Aliens deal with my $10 ECB!

did the candy/coke/monster vs aliens deal today. total out of pocket was 14.01. Bought 3 bags of candy, 2 12 packs of Coke and the movie.

used the $1 off 3 bags candy coupon, the $5 off $25 flu quiz coupon, and $10 ECB from the P&G deal.

My summer spending ECB printed today .. I got a whole dollar! yipee!