What city will you be shoppng in this year?

jellybean051901

I'm in Medina too!!! I have not yet shopped there on BF yet though. I think I may this year...how is walmart usually there, on BF?

They are pretty organized. In the past it din't get crowded until 2 or 3. They have also handed out maps of the store. Last year we got in at midnight and they let us put our stuff in the carts except for the hot items. We couldn't check out until 5 though. If nothing else the people there are entertaining:cheesy:

Alabaster, AL..

All of you Ohio peeps should get together for lunch or a midday break, lol. that would be fun!

That would be fun! Especially after a morning of shopping by myself... that's what has happened the last few years... Hopefully I find someone that loves Black Friday as much as I do to shop with me.

and don't forget Walmart in Medina will be a supercenter.... re-grandopening in a few weeks

I KNOW!! woohoo! I wonder how it will be now on BF now that it is a super center....at least we can go inside and not wait in the cold..lol...everytime I go in there now I get lost because everything is all switched around...but they did have a big board up by the toys with a map of the store, so that was handy...anways...how are the other stores in the area?? Its crazy ive lived in the area for years but have never shopped the area on BF.

I KNOW!! woohoo! I wonder how it will be now on BF now that it is a super center....at least we can go inside and not wait in the cold..lol...everytime I go in there now I get lost because everything is all switched around...but they did have a big board up by the toys with a map of the store, so that was handy...anways...how are the other stores in the area?? Its crazy ive lived in the area for years but have never shopped the area on BF.

All the stores are nuts. Kmart is very disorganized and Target is a zoo. Forget about going to Old Navy unless you go there first