What are your top 5 "Black Friday Wish List Items"

jlouie

Not sure this year. I am still engaged in a late-running major kitchen and bath remodeling, so I may be in the market for a kitchen appliance or two that I originally expected to get during the summer. Not sure the BF deals on those are really that different from other good sales though.

1 New refrigerator?

2 Over range Microwave? Probably before BF

3 Dishwasher? " " ""

4 New stove

or

5 small and medium HDTVs for kitchen and bedroom to upgrade from models purchased a couple of years ago on BF.

6 a netbook

My top 3 out of 5 consist of:

1. GPS for DS and son-in-law

2. Whatever the grandkids want (within reason)

3. DSLR camera and accessories (for me)

4. ?

5. ?

Last year my sister and I were at Best Buy around 7 or 8 pm Thanksgiving night for laptops. I have no idea what we will be after this year. I just have to get lists from the grandkids so I know what I'm looking for.

1. Digital camera (mine died :( )

2. DS Games for DS7

3. Cheap DVDs (movies and TV seasons)

4. Ammunition reloading kit (Not likely to be a BF item, though, LOL. That's just asking for trouble!)

5. Transformers 2 Bumblebee Helmets and Plasma Blasters (these were $27/ea when the movie was released, now I can only find them for $40/ish a piece and I need 2 helmets and 2 blasters- I'm SO not spending $160 on those things!)

wii games (to go with the wii I just purchased on amazon)

inexpensive gps for our 18 year old (he tends to break everything so I don't want to spend a lot)

otherwise I'm not too sure. My kids dont' have an extensive list this year and it's kindof odd. Some items I'm looking for I will buy before black friday-laptop case for a 17", zhu zhu pets (got them!)

I'm excited about black friday, but I have no idea yet what I'll be on the look out for :D

1. tv's (hubby says 32 in is now to small) and a bigger wall to hang it on with surround sound

2. random game systems and game things for the boys (we still have atari and they love it)

3. Horsey things for little DD (or anthing small enough to gey stuck in my kirby)

4. dd 9... whatever she picks out??

5 foundation insulation, matching dryer to my new washer, beatles rband, new set of furn. family room, insulatiing curtians for LR, new fryer, can you guess who thats for???? ME!

Well lets see......

1. Wii (now crossed off list thanks to Amazon deal). Wii Games and Accessories

2. Digital Camcorder

3. Pink CD Player for dd 8

4. Desk for ds 12 ?? (more 4 me for his hmwrk lol pretty sure its not on his list)

5. Wii Fit (uhhh i guess thats part of #1 huh? oh well

$79 or less, 1.5 TB internal hard drive

$79 or less for a quality Canon digital camera

$199 laptop. One that usually sells for $500

And no doorbusters! I want everything to be available all day long, and or via the internet. I hate shopping and most of all, I hate crowds.

Well, we have Baby#2 on the way and DD4 has about EVERY TOY available (only grandchild, she's a little bit spoiled :eyepoppin) so I am trying to think more in realm of gifts "for the whole family" instead of a ton more toys that are just going to clog up the playroom even more. My list is:

1. A Wii console and Wii games (particularly Wii Sports Resort - we are wakeboarders and DH is excited to try out the wakeboarding game)

2. An under-the-cabinet iPod player - DH mentioned wanting one and we just gutted our kitchen and got all new everything, so I thought it would be nice. He likes to listen to his iPod Touch while he cooks breakfast on the weekends :)

3. "Boat stuff" - not likely to go on sale but we bought a wakeboard boat last year and this was our first summer with it. Got DD4 up on a ski trainer so thought I'd look for some real trainer skis for her....maybe a new life jacket for the hubby

4. A Roomba for my mom and dad, the two of them built their ginormous dream house last year and I think they could really use one. DH got one for me and I LOVE it! Hoping I can find one on Woot.

5. Books and stuff for DD4. I think books are something that no kid can have too many of (or adult, for that matter!).

We should find out the gender of Baby#2 sometime around Thanksgiving so I am sure I will be adding baby bedding and stuff like that to my own personal wish list!

I've already bought everything I need LOL.

I still want to go and wait becuase its fun. But I don't know, I can hope for some good blu ray deals or tech deals. Perhaps if theres a UBER awsome TV deal (doubtful, especially since they use older models).

Same goes with laptop, wouldn't mind "another" free copy of windows 7 lol. I've bought a laptop every year for the past 5 years, and sold my previous one. Last year, I got a blu ray 17in laptop. This year its like. How much better and a good deal can I really get.

Perhaps my most wanted is a stand alone blu ray player, however. ANY version that comes out on BF, is going to be second gen model. Happened last year. The deals wern't that great.

Edited by Klownicle

My top 5....

1. I need 2 20" LCD flat screens & one a bit bigger

2. lots of video games especially the new Karaoke Revolution for the Wii.... I need games for Xbox360, DS, Wii, & PS2 (I give up on the PSP...DS14 never plays it!)

3. maybe a PS3....not that we need it but I am running out of things the kids don't have

4. a Zhu Zhu bundle....I think they are stupid and DD10 won't play with them but she wants them so she will only get a big set if one is on sale....otherwise 1 stupid hamster & an accessory,lol.

5. I need to get an iPod Touch for DS14's bday which is 3 days after Christmas.

I would say a laptop because I need one for DS5 for his bday but I'd rather find one online for $350 or so then stand in line for hours! lol

1) sweet tv

2) good games for xbox360 (they never drop the system down and it's already not badly priced as it is)

3) high capacity zunes (fingers crossies?)

4) sweet alarm clock with nature sounds and cd player

5) whatever's the best deal out of a desktop or surround sound.

if we don't score a tv, i'm probably not gonna get the surround sound. i'm not hooking it up to my current 13" tv/vcr. my computer screen is bigger than my tv. :( i really want that tv.

also thinking about browsing camcorders but i might just hit up pawn shops on the same day to see what someone unloaded to go buy new stuff :D

On my list this year's top 5 items will be...

1. Netbook for dgd will be almost 9 yrs old and pink would top it off...

2. Digital camera for dd, since her's has bit the dust

3. A great deal on a tv for the computer room...32 inch would be nice

4. a Kindle would be nice....

5. a set of very high thread count sheets for our new sleep number bed....I want to be totally

spoiled while sleeping...

1) laptop for DD (9 yrs), but I'm not camping out for it... I'm already finding deals for one under $500 - that's good enough for me!

2) Wii (will also probably buy before BF), but I will look for Wii games and accessories on BF

3) Washer and Dryer (for ME!) - this could be a very expensive year... I don't have to have it by Christmas but need them before the baby comes along - I can't imagine even more loads of laundry!

4) Zhu Zhu pets for DD (5 yrs) - this I already have thanks to a dear friend who I am dragging out on BF for her first time

5) Roomba - mine died after 2+ yrs - I need one for me and one for my mom (come on Woot!)

I have no idea what to get hubby this year, well he did mention a waffle maker!?!

Items could change depending on the ads... I just can't wait... wish it was already November!