What are your top 5 "Black Friday Wish List Items"

jlouie

1. Quad or 50cc bike, gas powered!

2. We need to get into the HD world so a large HDTV, and then a kids HD

3. Wii games

4. & 5. Cheap things that will go a long way!!!!

ohhhh I can't wait til Black Friday, we have a trip to Disney & a my DS Surgery to go through...but I can almost feel black friday!

I would be interested in a Blue Ray at a good price if it wasn't for the fact that Red Box doesn't carry Blue Ray discs.

Things for DD (9):

DS & Wii games

A guitar

Zhu Zhu Pets!

American Girl Doll

Well, never mind I just read that some Red Box kiosks carry Blu Ray!

1. Washer and Dryer

2. Dish washer

3. Riding lawn mower

4. Queen bed room suite

5. A BIG wish for Home Depot to have the Allure flooring on sale!!!! (Country Pine for the master bedroom)

As you can see everthing is for the House as we just bought our first home and we need alot of home stuff.:yay::yay:

I don't NEED anything, but here are some things that I will look at:

-HD Zune (need to see reviews, but still don't know if I want to pay that much, my old one is still great)

-Blu-ray movies under $15

-XBOX/PS3/Wii games

-and whatever cheap electronic gadget that might be cool(like I said, I don't NEED anything:rolleyes:)

1. Fisher Price Loving Family Dollhouse and furniture

2. DVDs (Disney would be great!)

3. Easel for DD

4. Tools for DH

5. Lots of great deals for 8 kids ages 3 mos-8 years that I want to get "something little" for

I don't have anything I have to wait for, but I want to get the dollhouse and furniture at a great price!

Don't give up hope! I got my daughter the pink Nintendogs bundle on BF at Target 2 years ago. It was the cute rose pink one with a pink paw print on it. You can check for these on Ebay. Sometimes they sell for under 100.

A pink DS (not a DSi). It seems like, however, that whenever the DS is part of Black Friday sales it's always a red, black, blue, or silver. The pinks are rarely ever included. I'm crossing my fingers this year, though.

Other than that, toys, toys, and more toys... Preferably Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, My Little Pony, and Littlest Pet Shop.