What are your top 5 "Black Friday Wish List Items"

jlouie

Yes, I know black friday is still a ways away but just, what do you hope to buy. I know people get excited about big screen tvs and computers but i've always wondered, how many tvs and computers do you really need??

My top 5:

Stylish water proof jacket that isn't too poofy and any cheap but cute clothes I see.

Odwalla drinks (yea i know it's a strange request and yes it's on sale at costco now but there is a limit to how many you can buy unfortunately)

Cheap as in $9.99 or less GOOD new PS2 games. (I have been waiting for the guitar hero world tour guitar pack for the ps2 on Amazon to drop to $19.99 ..... I'm cheap like that)

Some sort of deal with the new tba in september ipod touch 3g like a free case or gift card.

A rice cooker

hehehehehe

1. Kindle

2. A decent Netbook for cheap for the kids

3. Video Games for PS3

4. Dutch Oven for a good price

5. Clothes for my teenage daughter

My list is much longer than this but these are the big ones I will be looking for!:D

I am holing out hope for some Tv's for my kids rooms. I want to get at least 32" HD.

An Xbox 360 for my DS.

I am not sure what else is on my kids lists this year. They havent talked much of it yet.

Probably better off getting a 360 now. They are supposed to have price cut the pro system to 249 and you can get one that comes with Fable 2 and Halo 3. I really dont foresee any better deal than that. They are while supplies last too as they are phasing out the pro systems.

1--I need 2 nintendo ds's--not dsi's-I am hoping to get these for around $100 each...Target ran them a couple of weeks ago for $99 and since the dsi's are new I am hoping for a deal on the regular ones

2--32" LCD for me

3--new digital camera...The one I have is not functioning properly anymore:gdangry4:

4--Regular TV for my 6 year DD

5--Clothes for DS & DD

Come on Black Friday

A pink DS (not a DSi). It seems like, however, that whenever the DS is part of Black Friday sales it's always a red, black, blue, or silver. The pinks are rarely ever included. I'm crossing my fingers this year, though.

Other than that, toys, toys, and more toys... Preferably Ni Hao, Kai-Lan, My Little Pony, and Littlest Pet Shop.

Hmmm.....hard question since I'm not sure what I'm getting everyone yet.

I know I will be looking for some cheap DS games for my DD who is five years old. But they have to be non-reader games since she cannot read yet. And those are hard to come by.

Really cute set of PJ's for each of my girls.

Possibly a netbook just for the heck of it if I can find one for $99. And if I dont have to spend the night to get one. It's not that important to me to get one. I have my iPhone with me at all times and use the net on that when I need it.

DVD seasons to get hubby.

That's about all I can come up with right now.