>>> Official Black Friday 2009 LAPTOP & NETBOOK Discussion Thread <<<

Brad

Went to Radio Shack today, 10:10am - laughed at the old man with his hand on the same laptop I was there to buy... four of us stood next to the laptops, guy comes out to help and starts at the back of the line (lol) - that guy wanted a camera (???) - RS guy brings him the camera and looks at me - I told him the guy over there and I both want this laptop, this guy next to me wants the netbook... RS guy comes out with all of our items. I walk to the line where my friend was standing and we were next to check out! YAY!

This morning I bought a Desktop from Best Buy on line - it's been an expensive Turkey Day!

Things go crazy fast on the fry's site and people in Houston are so fanatical about Fry's I dare not even try to get in line for one. I will keep my eye on it tonight since they might release some more for online sales at midnight. From what I found out they sold out in 20 minutes or so last night (this morning).

I bought the $300 laptop they had a couple months back but it will cost me about $60 in upgrades to get it close to the same specs as this one and it has Windows Vista (eck).

Sure enough they posted more at midnight but I still missed it because Frys.com is toooo slow.:mad: