Official BZZAgent Thread - 5

Rockfordmom

• 1 year later...
Wow! It's been over a year since anyone posted on this thread! I have 5 Campaigns going right now. Anyone else have any right now?? I have Poland Spring, Dell Laser Printer, Nerf Firevison Football, Unreal Candy & Glade. The most I have had at one time in a long time!

I am in the Glade one. I have a question my profile lists me as a working single mom of two girls 19 and 21 (well, their DOB anyway) I remarried 5 yrs ago and I now have a 1mth old son (I did add him to my profile, or rather his DOB) I am also now a SAHM....anyway to update this that ya'll know of? I have gone into my profile but don't see a place to change work status or marital status.... then again not sure if it matters either.

I used to get a LOT of campaigns but it has tapered off recently (likley due to my age ...39.... I think I moved into a new age demographic a couple yrs ago)

• 2 weeks later...

after just posting a few weeks ago that I don't seem to get campaigns anymore I now have 3 going... glade, hidden valley ranch and StriVectin-SD™ Power Serum for Wrinkles.

I am waiting on all 3 bzz kits and got invites pretty much every 2 or 3 days the last couple weeks.... it's great maybe this is a sign of things to come!!!