Official BZZAgent Thread - 5

Rockfordmom

I guess I'll start this one off. Is anyone else in the Fruit2day campaign? I'm in it but I haven't been able to find that stuff ANYWHERE. I check my 3 local stores regularly and I've even checked grocery stores when we go out of town. Nuthin.

Actually, I seen it at my hometown store Tuesday morning when I went grocery shopping. I was wondering how it tastes.... The store I'm talking about is called Chief and I believe it is only in a few select cities here in Ohio.

I guess I'll start this one off. Is anyone else in the Fruit2day campaign? I'm in it but I haven't been able to find that stuff ANYWHERE. I check my 3 local stores regularly and I've even checked grocery stores when we go out of town. Nuthin.

I'm not in the campaign, but I've found the drinks at the local Safeway here in DC Metro area. Considered buying them, but the price is a bit steep, even on sale.

I've been searching for weeks and ironically enough, I just found it today. Sorry but I can't recommend it. We tried the pineapple one and my 4 yr old said it was slimy, the 6 yr old asked if he could just eat the real pineapple himself and I didn't care for it. Very chunky. At least I can submit some reports.

I have 2 gold keys that expire within the next month, what do you think my chances are of getting to use them?

I had internet problems and was not able to get online hardly at all for the past 3 months, so even if there had been opportunities, I missed them.

I had 2 golden keys that both expired last June. I was never given the opportunity to use them. :mad:

Just got an email from them for a new Johnson & Johnson campaign. I had to take a survey first that included a training course on product complaints, adverse effects, etc. Not sure yet if I'll get in the campaign or what it's even for, but wanted to give you guys a heads up to look for the survey. Oh, btw, the training/survey took about 25 minutes or so.

Just got an email from them for a new Johnson & Johnson campaign. I had to take a survey first that included a training course on product complaints, adverse effects, etc. Not sure yet if I'll get in the campaign or what it's even for, but wanted to give you guys a heads up to look for the survey. Oh, btw, the training/survey took about 25 minutes or so.

i got it too... woo hoo... wonder what the campaign is gonna be for...

• 2 weeks later...

Logged on to do a report and found an early invite to Softsoap campaign! (no email came for it?) Signed up though.

Also, forgot to check the box that everyone in my report knows I am a bzzagent (my mom was who I buzzed, she is an agent too so she knows I am, just missed the box) and it made me go through this dumb disclosure training thing....

Logged on to do a report and found an early invite to Softsoap campaign! (no email came for it?) Signed up though.

Also, forgot to check the box that everyone in my report knows I am a bzzagent (my mom was who I buzzed, she is an agent too so she knows I am, just missed the box) and it made me go through this dumb disclosure training thing....

I got in on the soft soap also!