Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

Check your emails....I just got selected for the Kraft Little Taste of Summer...only 2,000 people! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I can gather, here are the items they are flashing on the screen....Digiorno Pizza & Breadsticks, Kool Aid fizzies, Ritz Crackerfuls, Oscar Meyer Deli Meats, kraft 100 Cal Cheese snacks, Kraft Homestyle deluxe mac & cheese....I'm looking for an actual kit list, so we'll see what I find....

I'm sooooooo I excited, hope some more of you get in on it too!

Check your emails....I just got selected for the Kraft Little Taste of Summer...only 2,000 people! WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From what I can gather, here are the items they are flashing on the screen....Digiorno Pizza & Breadsticks, Kool Aid fizzies, Ritz Crackerfuls, Oscar Meyer Deli Meats, kraft 100 Cal Cheese snacks, Kraft Homestyle deluxe mac & cheese....I'm looking for an actual kit list, so we'll see what I find....

I'm sooooooo I excited, hope some more of you get in on it too!

Your FREE tasty party pack will include all of the following with the colorful “taste what’s new & delicious” logo.

•2 - Non-woven recyclable shopping tote

•1 – Apron for the host

•20 - 7" paper plates

•20 - Beverage napkins

•8 - Beach balls

•8 - Mini Frisbees

•1 Booklet with valuable coupons for the host

•16 - Coupon booklets for the guests

•Summer Entertaining Tips (TBD)

Does it lower the chances if you apply for more than one at a time? I keep getting red dots.

My last party was the potty dance party, and that was the day after a HUGE snowstorm that nobody could get out of their houses, so I just gave all of the would-have-been-guests the dvds and dance mats when I saw them again. I hope that does not hurt my future party eligibility :(

Does it lower the chances if you apply for more than one at a time? I keep getting red dots.

My last party was the potty dance party, and that was the day after a HUGE snowstorm that nobody could get out of their houses, so I just gave all of the would-have-been-guests the dvds and dance mats when I saw them again. I hope that does not hurt my future party eligibility :(

No because I apply for almost ALL of them and I get parties quite frequently. I hosted the potty party then the Nabisco and and just got into the Aquafina party.

Just got an email on the Red Baron party that the party kits are shipping... two different shipments... one of them is a red baron cooler with the actual product inside... set to deliver sometime prior to May 4th... and of course I will be out of town when it arrives so I need to find someone to check my house every day so they don't thaw and spoil while I am gone

Tell us what you say to get in????

I don't think its anything particular to say...I think its where you live more than anything. I figured it out the other day and I get into about 12% of the parties I apply for but my friend that lives out in BFE and I have almost identical answers but I live in the suburbs...that's the only difference.

anyone else in the Red Baron party get the cooler yet? I am wondering how it shipped as it was supposed to arrive by today and I have been out of town and having my sister check for deliveries and nothing yet which worries me that it could be sitting in the post office thawing out.

anyone notice that there are parties under current events that weren't ever listed on the site to apply for? Like Calphalon, Schwan's, and shutterfly. Or did I miss something?

I noticed the same thing... I would have loved the Schwan's one......