Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

This is my first time doing a house party can anyone give me any tips on what exactly I need to do to keep getting selected? Do you need to post pictures and stuff like that? How are they going to know if you have 10 or more people? ect?

I don`t think there is anything specific to do to keep getting picked. Just keep applying and if you meet their criteria you may get selected to do a party. Yes you are supposed to upload pictures from your party to your party page. When you are selected for a party you sign into the site and go to your party page and list everyone you have invited and update when they rsvp, etc.

This is my first time doing a house party can anyone give me any tips on what exactly I need to do to keep getting selected? Do you need to post pictures and stuff like that? How are they going to know if you have 10 or more people? ect?

I have had several parties and I never upload photos. Sometimes I email the people the invites through their party website, and sometimes not. I do the updates and make sure people fill out the after-party surveys etc. But I choose to handle the planning on a more personal level than just sending evites through the houseparty website.

I think it has more to do with demographics than the other stuff. JMO.

well I caved and applied for 2 more parties. I don't know why I do - I never get selected.

I did the same thing, its been almost 2 yrs since I was last pick (or whenever that Hershey Bliss one was). I guess I am a glutton for punishment

Edited by Stowasser

Weird...I checked my dashboard yesterday and it said I was not a finalist for the Potty Dance party, and then tonight I got an invite to be a host. I'm happy to get the party, but I've never had that happen before. Maybe they were waiting to see how many people signed up? I don't know, but that's two parties in two months. Woo Hoo!

The new Alexia Simply Extraordinary Dinner House Party one looks neat..... signed up for a notification for when that one is accepting host applications. Not sure about the "Poise: Ladies who laugh" party".....lol We've all had kids, and I'm sure have our moments, but I really can't see myself gathering a group of my friends together to have a lighthearted conversation about bladder leakage....