Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

Thanks again for applying to host a Shutterfly Photo Book House Party. The enthusiasm of customers like you helped us successfully introduce over 20,000 people to Shutterfly photo books and our new Simple Path creation process.

We appreciate your interest in this program and will keep you informed of future programs like House Party.

To show our appreciation, your next book is on us - enjoy a free 7x9 photo book.*

Thanks again for applying to host a Shutterfly Photo Book House Party. The enthusiasm of customers like you helped us successfully introduce over 20,000 people to Shutterfly photo books and our new Simple Path creation process.

We appreciate your interest in this program and will keep you informed of future programs like House Party.

To show our appreciation, your next book is on us - enjoy a free 7x9 photo book.*

I love Shutterfly!! I didn't even see the application to have a Shutterfly HouseParty:( Congrats!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Shutterfly!! I didn't even see the application to have a Shutterfly HouseParty:( Congrats!!

I never knew what this thread was about until now... Saw the application for the Shutterfly HouseParty SOMEWHERE - not here, though - applied, got selected, had the party (and a great time), just completed the follow-up survey, and finally put it together that House Party does other parties as well. :smart: (OK, so I'm slow... :P)

• 2 weeks later...

For a long time I've been wondering with this "house party" thing was about... until I received an invitation in my email to apply. :) Sadly I did not get in to the fit n fun wii party - probably because I don't have a wii :rolleyes: but all of my friends do. Still an "active applicant" for DiGiorno's game day party!

Now that I've sent in applications will I continue to receive invitations or no? ty!

For a long time I've been wondering with this "house party" thing was about... until I received an invitation in my email to apply. :) Sadly I did not get in to the fit n fun wii party - probably because I don't have a wii :rolleyes: but all of my friends do. Still an "active applicant" for DiGiorno's game day party!

Now that I've sent in applications will I continue to receive invitations or no? ty!

Yes you will...

Yay, I got the Wii one, too!! SO looking forward to that one!!

Saw this on a message board about the Wii party:)

If selected as a host, your Fun, Fit and Guilt-Free party pack will contain:

1 copy of the Wii fitness game, Your Shape featuring Jenny McCarthy

15 Your Shape workout headbands for your guests

15 coupons for your guests to save $10 when they purchase Your Shape on Amazon.com

1 Just Dance bonus video game to dance your calories and the night away!

MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS by JELL-O napkins & spoons

15 valuable MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS by JELL-O coupons for guests

Free coupons for a variety of MOUSSE TEMPTATIONS by JELL-O for your party

...and did you guys see we get the Just Dance game too??!?!?!? I gotta' admit I'm even nore excited about that one!!!!

Yes, I saw that too, but I was wondering if that was geared more toward kids (or teens anyway)...haven't seen either one (though I haven't looked, either) in stores or ads...