Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

I just got an email for the Thai Kitchen Party. I am looking forward to this party pack. I really hope there are some good recipes in the" Recipe leaflet" :)

Party Pack

What will be in my party pack?

The FREE party pack includes:

Thai Kitchen® Coconut Milk

Thai Kitchen® Red Curry Paste

Thai Kitchen® Fish Sauce

Thai Kitchen® Peanut Satay Sauce

Thai Kitchen® Jasmine Rice

Thai Kitchen® Stir Fry Rice Noodles

Thai Kitchen® Pad Thai Sauce

15 Thai Kitchen® Placemats

15 Sets of Thai Kitchen® Chopsticks

15 Reusable Thai Kitchen® Totes

Thai Kitchen® Coupons for Guests

Thai Kitchen® Recipe Leaflet

Package of Thai Kitchen® Napkins

I'm in for the Kraft Mac n cheese party

•16 KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinners — two of three different varieties

•1 Pyrex® glass baking dish, saucepan with lid, and mixing spoon

•16 KRAFT HOMESTYLE Macaroni & Cheese Dinner coupons

•16 KRAFT HOMESTYLE comfy socks

•16 Pyrex® coupons

•16 KRAFT HOMESTYLE plates and napkins

16 Mac &cheese dinners? I think it must be a typo. Might be 6 dinners instead

• 3 weeks later...

http://houseparty.com/landing_pages/view/jolees

Host a Jolee's Jewels

Jewel It Yourself House Party!

Have you ever wished there was an easy way to create jewelry that is perfect for you? With Jolee's Jewels, anyone can make unforgettable jewelry — whether a beginner or experienced jewelry-maker. Invite your friends over and see what jewelry inspiration strikes! At your jewelry party on November 13, everyone will:

* Learn more about the easy, sophisticated fun of jewelry-making with Austrian crystals by Swarovski Elements

* Make beautiful personalized bracelets — either as a holiday gift for someone special, or as a personal treat

* Have fun showing off (or swapping out) the Swarovski crystals and pendants found in the party pack

Even if you've never made your own jewelry before, step-by-step paper and video instructions will have you feeling like a pro by the time your guests arrive.

Apply to be a host and prepare to be dazzled!

Spaces for this event are limited.

I got an email about the brew station party too! Apparently everyone is trying to log in and the site can't handle it! I really want this party too!!!!

OMg I thought it was just me, I haven't done a party for two years and was excited to finally get an email, what a disappointment that they sent out that many invites that we crashed the site.

OMg I thought it was just me, I haven't done a party for two years and was excited to finally get an email, what a disappointment that they sent out that many invites that we crashed the site.

I finally got in, and it is already full, so I missed out. I am totally bummed, I really wanted this one!

You know I think I am done with Houseparty.com I just got this email after spending the last hour trying to become a host....what do you think? I think that is sad to get an email stating your are in the running and not be able to apply then get an email that its all a big mistake. Then they want us to buy their product?

"We are so sorry! There was an error and we mistakenly sent you a Host Finalist e-mail for the BrewStation® Cup of Creativity House Party™!

Unfortunately, we’re sorry to inform you that your application was not among those chosen to host this event.

We’re very grateful for your interest and to thank you, Hamilton Beach will be emailing you a special BrewStation® offer after the party takes place on November 6th.

Again, we’re sorry for the confusion. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We are looking forward to continuing to bring you great party opportunities.

Sincerely,

Your House Party Team"

Edited by Stowasser

I wonder if the email got sent to everyone who signed up to host the party?

I think that's what happened! Don't give up though, you might still get another party. The only upside to today's events for me, was that I did get into the Simple Holiday Pleasures party with Coffee and Nilla Wafers! Keep trying!!!

• 3 weeks later...