Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

anyone notice that there are parties under current events that weren't ever listed on the site to apply for? Like Calphalon, Schwan's, and shutterfly. Or did I miss something?

I noticed that too. And I think they are picking people at random for certain ones. For example I was emailed the other day for a party that isn't listed on the site. I'm kicking myself now because I deleted the email without applying first. :( I think it was called Thrill of the Grill or something like that.

I know I shouldn't complain, but I really wanted the canning party. I did get the french party, so I am happy with that, but I really wanted the recipes in the canning party. I hope someone else gets in! :)

I think it was called Thrill of the Grill or something like that.

You can still apply for that party, it is under the kraft foods link. It is for oscar Mayer hot dogs. Here is what is included:

If selected as a host, your FREE party pack will be loaded with OSCAR MAYER goodies for you and your guests:

FREE OSCAR MAYER Hot Dog Coupons

OSCAR MAYER Tongs for the host

OSCAR MAYER Oven Mitt Set for the host

OSCAR MAYER Soft Baseballs

OSCAR MAYER Frisbees

OSCAR MAYER Plates and Napkins

A big RED dot ..for me on the canning party :(

ok.. now, I am back as an active applicant............

looks like they are still accepting applications on this one too............ confusing

I am not going to get my hopes up.. I know I will be back at the big RED dot status soon

ok.. now, I am back as an active applicant............

looks like they are still accepting applications on this one too............ confusing

I am not going to get my hopes up.. I know I will be back at the big RED dot status soon

I have a yellow dot again too, it was red the other day. Is it REALLY possible to be considered now, or is this their sense of humor?

Yay, got the Lanzamiento de Penaltis de pizza DIGIORNO® House Party™!! Now if I had any clue what the site said, I am not completely fluent in Spanish. I wonder what all is included in the party pack. First party in months!!!

I got it too! Luckily DF speaks spanish fluently.

Yay, got the Lanzamiento de Penaltis de pizza DIGIORNO® House Party™!! Now if I had any clue what the site said, I am not completely fluent in Spanish. I wonder what all is included in the party pack. First party in months!!!

6 coupons for free pizza for host

15 coupons for pizza for guests

1 pizza cutter

1 magnet for refrigerator

16 bandanas with flags of countries

8 whistles

8 inflatable canes

Sticker

2 table decorations (?) or table clothes (they lost me on the dípticos)

A DIGIORNO menu with backups for play(?)

Dishes and napkins

Yay! Got the Hasbro party! Now to figure out what all we get.

I'm in too! Here's what we get:

Your FREE party pack will include:

•The latest version of TRIVIAL PURSUIT Bet You Know It

•ELECTRONIC CATCH PHRASE

•TABOO

•Coupons

•1 bag of Hershey’s Pieces candy

•1 Box Triscuit classic

•1 Box Reduced fat Triscuits

•1 Box Triscuit Thin Crisps Quattro Formaggio

•1 Box Triscuit Thin Chrips Parmesan Garlic

•1 Box Wheat Thins

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody else get into the Febrese Set & Refresh party? What a huge box of goodies! 16 different Set & Refresh packages, plus 2 home sprays, a bunch of the flameless luminaries, reed diffusers, spill-proof diffusers, and 180 coupons! This will be my second House Party - I've had only red dots since February - and I'm soooo excited! I'm having my party in july because I don't have time to do it now. I always wanted to try the flameless luminaries!

Anybody else get into the Febrese Set & Refresh party? What a huge box of goodies! 16 different Set & Refresh packages, plus 2 home sprays, a bunch of the flameless luminaries, reed diffusers, spill-proof diffusers, and 180 coupons! This will be my second House Party - I've had only red dots since February - and I'm soooo excited! I'm having my party in july because I don't have time to do it now. I always wanted to try the flameless luminaries!

I did and like you was blown away with all the goodies in the box! AWESOMENESS!!!

• 1 month later...
So I was contacted by House Party asking if they could send the media to our party. I was all for it and then my guests spazzed. :( I'm inviting a lot of my DF's family since soon they'll be my inlaws. Didn't realize that all of them aren't here legally and so I had to tell HP no media because my soon-to-be-inlaws are afraid of getting found out. oish. I would've rathered the media showed up for the DiGiorno Party. We had a BLAST with that and the kids were thrilled.

• 2 weeks later...