Official HOUSE PARTY Thread - 3

Rockfordmom

Received my Wizards of Waverly place package today. Lots of nice stuff in there. I am impressed with the size of the tote bags for the kids. I thought they would be small.

Got my party pack today also. WOW, am I ever impressed with all of it. Those bags are huge and the notebook are great! My kids are so excited!

i got an update on the barbie party saying i was selected as a finalist, but i didnt complete my profile in time... i searched thru EVERY SINGLE email in my inbox AND junk mail and there was NOTHING from houseparty... wtf?! :-(

i got an update on the barbie party saying i was selected as a finalist, but i didnt complete my profile in time... i searched thru EVERY SINGLE email in my inbox AND junk mail and there was NOTHING from houseparty... wtf?! :-(

House party is notorious for not sending the emails to let you know til after it is filled. The secret to getting in to them is to check your email the evening before they say the emails will go out. They usually send them then, or at least that has been my experience. I have been picked for quite a few parties... Kids Bop, The Closer, Scholastic, XBox, Sargentos and now Wizards. All the packs have been great and our parties have been a blast.

what i have found to be helpful is that if you know when a party is set to go (they give you estimates --like today is the date for healthy choice)

I log in check my dashboard to see what color code i am at--hoping that it isnt the dreaded red one--

i dont wait for emails. if you get a party it will pop up--if it is on the day the party is to launch-- before the email is sent through--at least that is what i have found--your best bet to make sure you get in is to constantly check the site on the party launch dates

hth!

I have a ?? What do you do if you have to cancel your party at the last minute? I end up being on call for work alot and never gave it much thought when signing up at house party

Did you already get your stuff? Can you just have the party another day? I'd just reschedule it with your guests.