75% off Studio Line Cosmetics [email protected]

elite2058

Hi Everyone - the maximum discount on the studio makeup is only $10.00 confirm this with the New York office. Apparently this was a private coupon and was not supposed to be shared _or so I was told. I ordered the mineral makeup and used the coupon on this board and it worked. If anyony has another coupon for the studio makeup please post.

Hi Everyone - the maximum discount on the studio makeup is only $10.00 confirm this with the New York office. Apparently this was a private coupon and was not supposed to be shared _or so I was told. I ordered the mineral makeup and used the coupon on this board and it worked. If anyony has another coupon for the studio makeup please post.

My order is being shipped. Does this mean that I will be charged a different price or the coupon just isn't good on a go-forward basis???

From my conversation with the ELF office, I did not ask if they were honoring prior orders. My thought is that if your order is placed and they have not indicated otherwise you should be fine. When I placed my order for the elements line, I did not have any problems and I recieved a confirmation of the order. Any one else have thoughts on this?

From my conversation with the ELF office, I did not ask if they were honoring prior orders. My thought is that if your order is placed and they have not indicated otherwise you should be fine. When I placed my order for the elements line, I did not have any problems and I recieved a confirmation of the order. Any one else have thoughts on this?

This code was published on tons of blogs and forums, all you have to do is google the code to see that, so I don't think anyone here should feel bad if ELF honored the orders. Mine was shipped and should be arriving today or tomorrow. :D

Just placed another order.....didn't save as much this time as I ordered 8 of the nail polish but I love their polish and so do my girls. I was very happy with the studio order so this time I went for the mineral. I have spent a total of $47 for both orders now and have gotten 9 x-mas gifts done! Thanks for the codes!