75% off Studio Line Cosmetics [email protected]

elite2058

Thank you so much for the deal! I got 80.00 worth of makeup for 20.00!!!! I also got three christmas presents done!!!

I did notice however, the eyeshadow would NOT take the whole 75% off, so I had to add stuff to my cart, make sure the percent was taken off then continue shopping.. It was weird, but could've been something I was doing..

Here's a "HOT" part of the deal and what I got as x-mas gifts.

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/dynamicImages/85002MainDeptImg_deptImg.jpg

DIMENSIONS:

The convenient makeup collection for eyes, lips and face that allows you to be your own makeup artist whenever, wherever.

•An all-in-one compact including the must have makeup essentials

•Create any look that reflects your personal style

•The small sleek design is great for on the go beauty touchups

Includes:

-9 eyeshadow shades

-1 cream eyeshadow shade

-1 blush

-1 bronzer

-10 lip gloss shades

-1 brow powder

-1 eye liner pencil

-1 dual ended eyeshadow appliacator and brush

-1 face brush

-1 lip brush

Closed:4"L x 4"W x 1"H

Open:8"L x 5"W x 1"H

they are 15.00 and with the 75% off they equaled 3.75! NOT bad for tween christmas fillers!

thank you thank you!

bo

Edited by bodaisy
forgot dimensions

Nevermind, I got it to pop up. Did you guys see with a purchase over $20 you get a free year subscription to Marie Claire. Sweet deal! I spent $22 and got almost $90 in makeup, free shipping and a year to Marie Claire. Nice!

You can also opt out of Marie Claire by sending in your name and address and email confirmation and get $9.99 back. Its a link right on the checkout page where Marie Claire magazine is listed on the left bottom. I printed it out and going to mail in for the rebate. Hopefully it works this time, I did that with Glamour magazine and they sent the magazine instead

Thanks for the tip but I gotta say I like getting all sorts of free subscriptions through online deals. LOL.

Through Amazon deals I got Cookie, Family Fun, Lucky and Glamour already all for free, might as well add Marie Claire. :tongue1:

What am I doing wrong? I keep adding and subtracting items from my cart trying to get the right combination that will give me free shipping, but it gives me the error: Sorry, that coupon would exceed the limit per order.

I'm so frustrated. Am I supposed to have $18.75 worth of items that aren't studio line items, but over $75, to get free shipping?

What am I doing wrong? I keep adding and subtracting items from my cart trying to get the right combination that will give me free shipping, but it gives me the error: Sorry, that coupon would exceed the limit per order.

I'm so frustrated. Am I supposed to have $18.75 worth of items that aren't studio line items, but over $75, to get free shipping?

I'm not sure what's going on as I thought I'd put in another order for myself and after getting to the CC page it told me to enter another code as the code limit was exceeded. Not sure exactly what that means.

Try emptying your cart and add items one at a time and look in your cart to be sure the exact percentage is coming off. That's what I had to do.. Weird i know!

I'm not sure what's going on as I thought I'd put in another order for myself and after getting to the CC page it told me to enter another code as the code limit was exceeded. Not sure exactly what that means.

Try emptying your cart and add items one at a time and look in your cart to be sure the exact percentage is coming off. That's what I had to do.. Weird i know!

Thanks for the suggestion, emptying out and starting over finally worked for me! :) I also had to make sure I added the code after my order was past $75, and it still made me add the code a few times before the shipping came off the subtotal, but at least I got it to work.

Thanks for the suggestion, emptying out and starting over finally worked for me! :) I also had to make sure I added the code after my order was past $75, and it still made me add the code a few times before the shipping came off the subtotal, but at least I got it to work.

Your going to love the makeup! It works GREAT for me!

I'm glad it worked for you, I may have to try again... Not to be greedy, but bought mostly christmas gifts the first time.

Edited by bodaisy
forgot line

What is the name of the items that people bought. I liked the kit above but I can't find it on their web page?

Here's the kit link

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/studio/mini_makeup_collection

don't know what's going on, but i'm being charged shipping and it's very frustrating! grrr

Here's my previous order

1 WWYB75S 75% Off Studio items!

1 8888 Free Shipping!

1 81101 pearl/glow

1 81102 black/smoke

1 81103 brown/basic

1 81104 green/moss

1 81802 dark brown

2 81801 black

2 83301 Corrective Concealer

3 83801 Complexion Perfection

3 85002 Mini Makeup Collection

Total: $20.25

Edited by bodaisy
add on's

I don't know what I am doing wrong. I tried all the tricks mentioned but cannot get the shipping charge off.

Me too, the only thing I can think to do to get my shipping money back is

1. uncheck the marie claire option (that'll give me 9.99 rebate)

2. go through ebates for the 4% off (which would be like 1.00 but it's still money in my pocket)

3. bite the bullet as I've already put in an order (for christmas gifts) and be thankful I got another for 75% off... (i'm goofy sorry.. lol)

Ok, after trying and trying I could not get shipping to come off either but I placed my order anyway and was still very pleased! We have ordered from them before and my girls love their stuff so this deal was great!

1 Black mascara

1 Black/Smoke eyeliner

4 Mini makeup collections

4 packs makeup remover cloths

Subtotal $78.00

-75% off -$58.50

Shiping $6.95

Total paid $26.45

Mag rebate -$9.99

Final cost $16.46

4 x-mas gifts bought for the price of one....not too bad. Also, I have done the rebate before with no problems if anyone was still wondering. Thanks OP!

I had over $75 in my cart then checked out and on step three of the checkout process put my code in before confirming my order. This kept the shipping off for me. I think step one (review/edit order) shows you can add the code and I didn't then because that would then keep my shipping on. Step two is billing/shipping info. Step three shows adding coupon code and gift card info and placing your order. This is when I entered my code and it allowed the shipping to remain off.

Hope this was enough info and works for any future orders also. I got something like $90 worth for $22.50:yup:

Key to remove shipping is to have your order over $75.00, do NOT enter the code on the first order page, where shipping is actually removed. The 3rd order/confirmation page intput the 75% off code: WWYB75S, this will keep the $6.95 shipping off and remove the 75%.