"Stores Take Christmas In July More Seriously" - Washington Post

Brad

As an employee in a family run, independant hobby shop, I take my cues from the big boys when it comes to promotion, and when it is appropriate to introduce the holidays to my customers.

I think I have to find our tree when I go to work tomorrow...

BTW, I've also heard already from a couple stores making sure they were a part of the BF site this year. Just yesterday Family Dollar contacted me wanting to know how to make sure their BF ad gets on the site.

So while I don't expect Walmart to change their policy, hopefully many of the other stores realize they need all the help they can get this year and are friendly to us :)

BTW, I've also heard already from a couple stores making sure they were a part of the BF site this year. Just yesterday Family Dollar contacted me wanting to know how to make sure their BF ad gets on the site.

So while I don't expect Walmart to change their policy, hopefully many of the other stores realize they need all the help they can get this year and are friendly to us :)

That would be great...

If they really wanted to get involved, they could do a "Christmas in July" ... I know it is getting late now...

but basically put out a ad, and have people comment on it, or see which of the items generates the most interest...

Of course... they would be helping their competitors too who could easily see the data...

That's great!!!! It's nice to see stores realizing how much this site can HELP them.