QVC Christmas in July **STARTS TONIGHT**

julz0420

Anyone else watch the big Christmas kick off on QVC?

Its tradition for me to watch every year. :) I've been watching/ordering since before I was even pregnant w/ Madison. I LOVE that they are now doing it earlier on the 24th now.:fluffy:

So who all is ready for the big 5 months til Christmas event?:eyepoppin

Edited by julz0420

The QVC site says different. It shows that it starts midnight on Saturday the

25th and then Sunday the 26th. So, there's even more hours! :)

July 24th Schedule

July 25th Schedule

July 26th Schedule

TY for posting that. I guess maybe they are trying different start/ending times? The last 2 years they've started it on the 24th around 6EST (I think it was 10EST in 07 though). Now I dont have to worry about watching until 11 my time on the 24th. hehe

Love QVC and can't wait for the Christmas in July special!!! Most of the items in my house are from QVC and I love their Easy Pay options...it has allowed me to buy our 42 inch flat screen, our KitchenAid Mixer, our digital cameras, our camcorder, our laptops, our solar lights, Flypens, and American Girl dolls all for just a small amount each month!! Works great if you ask me!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't gotten anything yet, today-- but I can tell you I have ONE bethlehem lights wreath with the multi colored lights that takes batteries it is TRUE THE SAME Batteries last the whole season--infact mine lasted almost 2 christmases--from beg. of Nov. until Jan 10 !!

They are great and come on and shut off when they say! Very convenient, they are todays special value, along with a garland or tree.... $27 each (save $3 on each additional one you buy)

I wanted to get the plug and play Star Wars Clone Wars interactive game, but just as I went to log on to their site, they said it was sold out. They sure went fast.

Looked like a really cool video game that my brother would love.

Might be a popular item this year. I'll be keeping my eye out for it. ;)

I got the Lion cub. We got Madison the full sized White Lion last year and she loved it. As soon as the babies came on she didnt move from in front of the TV until they went off. LOL

I realllllly love TSV (the garland w/ battery lights) but still debating on it. Loved quite a few other items also. Waiting around for Spongebob in just a few :D

So..........did anyone order anything--toys, candles, decorations?

I ordered the EYECLOPS projector.......it can be connected to a camera, camcorder, tv, dvd player or wii-- I thought how fun to play some wii outside----projected on our white fence....

My kids go nuts for doing the "unusual" outdoors....

I have not given in to the snowmen mugs!! As snowman-crazy as I am ---I know I'd regret having to wrap them up and store them.

I am mad I missed the TSV yesterday, I have one of those Bethlehem wreaths that lights on timer--and wanted to order another, it worked great last year... I knew that TSV's expire at midnight-- I sat in my recliner "for a few minutes" and next thing I knew it was waaaaaay after midnight. :(