What are you waiting for BF to get a deal on?

Brad

Well DH just fired to starting gun. He wants an ice cream maker- strange but hey it's Christmas.

Digi Cam for my self 10+Mp's would be nice.

Thomas stuff for Baby boy!!!!

Think I am going it alone this year which I don't think I will entirely mind.

I'm waiting for a killer deal on a Wii and a new camcorder. I am mostly waiting for the ads to actually get ideas for everyone else though. Sometimes I have an idea of what to get everyone else, but this year, I can only think of stuff I want for myself! lol

If the price is right a smaller LCD tv for our bedroom and a GPS.

Definately have to get a train table for my 2 year old (I'm waiting until it's $100 or less at TRU), cheap Walmart jammies for the kids.

Last year I did really good with the online Amazon sales that started at 2am for Wii and DS games. I'm sure DS6 and DH will want some new games.

I have no other toy wishes at this point. Not sure what I'm going to be getting DS6. Maybe air hockey for the basement.

I hope this works this time..... okay, so I was checking out the new arrivals @ walmart.com and I ran across this new doll by mattel that your child has to teach how to walk ; its too cute and I know my dd7 will love that. Its $70, but I hope to get a deal on it for at least $50. Has anybody else seen this?

DD11 wants- get this- a PS2. I seem to recall a really good deal on those last year.

Anything WWE for DS10.

I'll probably get the kids a laptop or an LCD for their big present.

Clothes.

Movies.

Zune or similar.

Video games.

This is my list, we'll see how things go.

When I first read this question, I couldn't think of much, but now the list is getting long. :D

I will be looking for deals on Legos, some home stuff, I need a new desk and I am really wanting a laptop. Nothing too fancy, just something with word processing, internet and maybe a dvd burner, too. Anyone have suggestions?

I need clothes, and I would love to get my parents a big TV, if I can afford it. We'll see. ;)

I bought two laptops in 2006 for my husband and I. Plus, a desktop for my son. All under $1000.... Well, the desktop died and the laptops are looking beat up and out of date. Got a laptop already for my son and one on the way for myself. So, I need one more for my DH. I hate I missed the deal at Bestbuy this weekend. I thought about it to long.

I fully expect to get a name brand, intro-model Blu-ray player for the folks for under $100.

Wal-Mart already had something for under $130 at Father's Day.

The real money maker on Blu-ray is in the movies, but manufacturers have done a poor job of actually getting us to buy the players.

They need us to buy players now.

The only thing I can think of that I would like to get a deal on would be a DVD/VCR combo unit that has a built-in digital tuner. A hard drive based DVR (non subscription service) would be even better.

Since we don't have cable or satellite I've had to work in a DTV tuner to the VCR the wife uses and it sucks so much signal from the antenna that the flatscreen we bought last year can't pick up half the stations it normally would. Going to switch to a better antenna and split off lines to each one and see if that helps.

I wouldnt mind grabbing a cheap hard drive based non subscription DVR myself.

The only thing I can think of that I would like to get a deal on would be a DVD/VCR combo unit that has a built-in digital tuner. A hard drive based DVR (non subscription service) would be even better.

Since we don't have cable or satellite I've had to work in a DTV tuner to the VCR the wife uses and it sucks so much signal from the antenna that the flatscreen we bought last year can't pick up half the stations it normally would. Going to switch to a better antenna and split off lines to each one and see if that helps.

Not really waiting for anything. Anxious to see what they have though. I've taken to going ahead and buying things this year. Seems to be alot of good deals out there if you look for them. Better than usual lately. Guess the economy has pushed retailers into actually cutting prices.

a vacuum, Wii, DSI, and a netbook.

I maybe temped by a flat screen tv to replace the one I got at bf in 2005.

We got the pink Dyson at Target last year on BF. I don't remember how much it was, maybe $300, but we got a $100 GC too with it for free.