What are you waiting for BF to get a deal on?

Brad

We are going on a cruise on 1/3/10 so Christmas will be smaller than normal this year. I want to be able to spend on the cruise :rolleyes:. It will all depend on my bonus for this year

although I would like to get a bigger tv for the living room :yup:

I'm looking for a new digital camera for me (I'm giving my oldest daughter my camera).

Also dd ruined her ds earlier this year so I'm hoping that they are greatly discounted with the new dsi out this holiday season. She's saving her $ to buy it but I want to make sure she gets the best deal I can find.

I'm looking for the rest of the Sex and the City DVD seasons that I don't have. They're usually priced well after Thanksgiving.

For my youngest I want to get him a Leapster.

For my youngest daughter I already have a ds for her (bought it before oldest broke hers) so I'll be looking for games and accessories for her.

No idea what I'm going to get for dh at this point.

steph

I'm looking for a nice point & shoot digital camera. I have a Nikon D300 which is wonderful but it's hard to lug it around to every family function. I want one I can carry in my purse!

A new tv would also be really nice!

I also always look for stuff for my Angel Tree kid. Usually dolls and legos.

The only thing my soon to be 15 yr old wants is an Ipod touch. Im hoping it drops down in price on BF a tad. He wants the $300 one. Then I need a case too.

Looking for a Laptop for dd8.

ELENA: eforcity.com has cases, etc. for ipod touch that are dirt cheap. I have bought just about every accessory from there for our ipods.

A little bit of everything I guess. Last year I bought lounge pants (5 pair) at Wal-Mart's BF and they are awesome. Same thing with an $8 sweatshirt I got there. I'll have a better list as we begin to get closer.

I got the $8 jeans. That was an awesome sale. :yup:

I have been looking for a new laptop for months. I am waiting for the perfect one that meets all my specifications at a price I can afford. If that happens to occur on Black Friday I will do everything in my power to get it!

I am also watching for a good deal on a flat screen tv for my bedroom and I just got an amazing dvd player for my living room that I would like to also have in my bedroom so I will keep an eye on that.

Of course I can't wait for the dvd sales as I give a lot of those as gifts, and I hope to find the things on my family members lists on good deals as well!

Looking for a Laptop for dd8.

ELENA: eforcity.com has cases, etc. for ipod touch that are dirt cheap. I have bought just about every accessory from there for our ipods.

Thanks for the site! Will check it out or at least send my son to the site. I would rather him pick out the case he wants instead of me picking one and him not liking it. lol.

Xbox 360 & accessories. My 14yo son wanted that for his b-day (next Monday), but he bugged me so much and acted like a brat about it, so we didnt get it for him to teach him a lesson. (He always gets the stuff on his list and he has been grounded all summer, so we didnt think he deserved it). =) Might sell the Wii and all the crap we have with it to pay for it since it doesnt really get played (glad we hit soooo many stores to find one!!!)