What are you waiting for BF to get a deal on?

Brad

Every year we see posts from members who are waiting for the BF ads to get a deal on something instead of buying now.

So what, if anything, are you waiting for the ads to find a great deal on this year?

Every year we see posts from members who are waiting for the BF ads to get a deal on something instead of buying now.

So what, if anything, are you waiting for the ads to find a great deal on this year?

I am wanting to buy my 10 year old a flat screen tv and dvd player to replace the vcr and old clunky tv. Of course I will buy it sooner if I find a good enough deal. :tongue1: I am anxious to hear what everyone else is waiting on.

A nice camera for dd19 unless I find a good deal beforehand. Probably a laptop for ds13. He likes using our laptop to watch netflix.

We will probably be on the lookout for blurays for us. We don't need to upgrade any electronics.

Mostly things that I would only buy for Christmas gifts. Like DS games, Wii games, etc.

I don't have a DS or Wii, but my brother and nephew do, so I buy them games for Christmas.

I very rarely find games at a better price bf then the deals that are in the online deals forum all year.

I very rarely find games at a better price bf then the deals that are in the online deals forum all year.

True. Last year I found some cheap games at Kohls in November and got them. I mostly look for good bundles on BF.

And I forgot to mention Lego deals on Bf, too. Always looking for them.

I need a couple of GPS's, one good digital camera, two not so good (about $50-$75) digital cameras (nieces--one is pregnant), 2 laptops, 1 LCD 30ish inch tv, nice set of Calphalon pans. LOL

That's pretty much my christmas shopping list. If I find it before Christmas, I will get it,

At this point I'm not sure because I just got me a blu-ray for a BF worthy discount (regular $299 down to $229 and I had a $25 gift card with free shipping) and I already got my laptop and video camera and digital camera I needed so I may be more on the dvd standard and blu-ray, Wii games, cds, christmas gifts path this year.

I have no clue. DS hasn't really talked much about what he wants except his PSP isn't working, so we might get him the new one that is coming out in October. DF wants that too, but he can buy that on his own. LOL

DS loves the Simpsons, so last year I started getting him the seasons, I am sure that will carry onto this year too.

I am wanting to buy my 10 year old a flat screen tv and dvd player to replace the vcr and old clunky tv. Of course I will buy it sooner if I find a good enough deal. :tongue1: I am anxious to hear what everyone else is waiting on.

Im also wanting to but a flat screen, but for myself. I want a 37" for my bedroom and a 47" for my living room (Im in an apt). I also want to get my dd7 a DS with games.

Cant believe we're talking BF, but Im loving it!!! :-)

****EDIT**** How could I possibly forget about wanting a WII. Ive been trying for the past 2 years to get one; this year Im DETERMINED!

Edited by mommyofanangelb

for me: treadmill (i already have an elliptical, but it doesn't fit in my new place)

for dd: luggage - she'll be starting her visits to her nana in FL soon and her uncle in Hawaii...

sunflower kitchen refrigerator (to match her kitchen sink)

for bro: digital camera ($50-100)

and I don't know if any of the travel companies do anything, but I'd like to get my parents a vacation or a cruise - just so they can get away and relax as my mom's going through chemo and my dad is going through hep-c treatments. they won't be able to travel til after spring though.

I am moving in Dec so nothing big. I have made a promise to myself that if it can't fit in the car along with everything else too bad it ain't going with me.

I might upgrade my video camera to a nice digital one though I am not a big video camera person and prefer photos. I don't even use my digital camera video mode...

I know I got to find cheap yet nice gifts to give my Euro friends as I am traveling there and crashing at their places after Dec. I got time to think about that though.

I need to find some things my kids don't already have,lmao. I know I want to get them each an LCD TV but other than that I am clueless!!! I like buying bigger things so there isn't a bunch of junk we don't have room for and doesn't get used. I'll just keep reading everyone elses' idea's,lmao.

We are getting my son a computer, hopefully like 199-299. possibly at 32-35 inch lcd for the bedroom (maybe 2 if they are cheap enough:) Hubby wants a new computer too, but probably not this year since we are having a baby in Nov.

Maybe a netbook for myself...even though we have two laptops, a desktop, and I'm getting an iPod Touch once the 3G comes out! And that's all for two people! We like to be connected!

The rest will depend on what we get for the wedding.