Walmart 'Back to School' Sale?

Does anyone know when Walmart starts there back to school sales for school supplies? We rarely get an ad for Walmart and when I look online for one at their website is says there isn't one available.

Thanks

Not really sure -- haven't seen the ad yet -- but Crayola crayons (24 pack) were 25 cents yesterday. They say "non-washable", but I don't worry about washable for crayons. Probably not the best price we'll see, but good enough if you need crayons.

The crayons are out--CraZArt Brand is 20 cents (never heard of them-probably new name for RoseArt?) The Crayola markers 10 packs are $1, notebooks are 15cents, etc.

I'm waiting for Staples ads. We go back to school on August 3rd.

The crayons are out--CraZArt Brand is 20 cents (never heard of them-probably new name for RoseArt?) The Crayola markers 10 packs are $1, notebooks are 15cents, etc.

I'm waiting for Staples ads. We go back to school on August 3rd.

Wow. You guys go back early. Our kids dont go back until Sept 8. I havent really started thinking about school supplies yet.

I know here Elmer's glue is .10, crayola crayons are .25 for 24 pack, comp notebooks are really cheap, don't remember exact price. My mom went the other day and grabbed a couple things. I plan on going this weekend with lists to get the kids stuff. My kid go back around the 8th of September to.

Wow. You guys go back early. Our kids dont go back until Sept 8. I havent really started thinking about school supplies yet.

I know--they started a "balanced" calendar for this year. Basically 2 weeks off in Spring and fall and longer Christmas Break.

We start Sept. 8 as well. Over here at Meijer we have Crayola markers for 79 cents (their crayons 24 ct. are like 29 cents or something like that), 5 cent notebooks, 39 cent comp books and 19 cent glue and glue sticks. Was just in there and WM tonight and both have started setting up their big back to school displays... I've already started shopping and can't wait to do some more!

we go back to school in mid september.. i not only have one starting high school but one starting kindergarten too... lol.. i've already got 3 packs of pencils free last week at CVS but need to keep an eye out for the other stuff they'll need... i hadnt really even thought about it (may be in denial... lol) but guess i need to start paying attention to the sales... thanks for the info!!

I didn't notice supplies at Walmart yesterday. But I noticed Staples has a few 1 cent items and several $1 supplies starting Sunday. They have 8 pk pencils for a penny and copy paper for a penny after easy rebate.

Thank you! pencils are a good start. My class went through all 25 packs I bought last year plus some.

Ours has 25c crayola 24 pks

25c elmers 2pk glue sticks and bottled glue

15c spiral bound perforated note books

75c wide and college ruled loose leaf paper

and a wide variety of other scissors school boxes and supplies 1.50 and under....

papermate blue and black pens 1.00

1.25 5pk highlighters

needless to say I bought for my 2 and enough for the whole yr for $44.xx

all I have left is kleenes x and ziploc bags, 1 backpack and 1 three ring binder, and then Im totally done.

Ours has 25c crayola 24 pks

25c elmers 2pk glue sticks and bottled glue

15c spiral bound perforated note books

75c wide and college ruled loose leaf paper

and a wide variety of other scissors school boxes and supplies 1.50 and under....

papermate blue and black pens 1.00

1.25 5pk highlighters

needless to say I bought for my 2 and enough for the whole yr for $44.xx

all I have left is kleenes x and ziploc bags, 1 backpack and 1 three ring binder, and then Im totally done.

yep I bought supplies tonight at those prices at my walmart as well. The only thing I didn't buy there was mechanical pencils. Walgreens has them this week 10 for .39 cents. I bought 20 packs for $7.80. That's 200 mechanical pencils so if you need them go to Walgreens.