Save Up To $750 on Dell Inspiron Notebooks Through July 14th - Dell Home

GottaDEAL

I have a strong feeling the 6-cell battery is going to die very fast on the larger bright screen. Suggestions/comments?

I would agree and would suggest reading this 9300 FAQ. The i9300 is basically a desktop replacement, so it's not as portable as the 700m or even 6000. I'm sure that most "power users" will use it indoors located near an A/C outlet.

I have a month to make up the decision, buy or wait? I have a feeling the only other future deal will be one that offers a free printer, plus there might be a few extra things I can upgrade to once the price drops a tad.

We cannot make that decision for you, however $750 off $1899 is pretty hot. Sure Dell could release a better $750 off $1499 coupon or this might be the last for a while until school begins. If you are satisfied with the specs and price today, I would buy today.

The ugly affiliate URL is:

http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=RjWYtCqO0*M&offerid=29744.10000196&subid=0&type=4

It's the same URL. The GD-branded link is just used to tie the deal to the ID number. So if we need to change the link for a deal for whatever reason, by having the GD link, this thread will still point to the current link. Plus it helps our search engine rankings by not having blatant affiliate links everywhere. And finally by redirecting the links, it stops a lot of the parasiteware / malware / commission stealing s.o.b's from taking our commissions.

Oh well, you lost commission on a $1200 order because of that. Might be a good idea to include it somewhere :/

It's more important that you got the Hot Deal than the commission :)

I just PM'd you the ugly affiliate link, so now you'll always have it ready and available :)