okay..Got the Trampoline, now I have another question...

we live in a very windy area so we cut some rebar? in 15 in strips and bent them in half like an upside down v and then put them over each leg and drove them into the ground with a hammer. i hope you can understand this. my hubby proly could explain this better:)

We live in an area that gets a lot of tornadoes/wind damage, and ours has never blown away. It's sandbagged, and we do not move it to mow, just weedeat underneath it. It's been in the same spot for 5 years now, and hasn't budged.

We just put a sandbag over each leg. The bags have deteriorated now, but still work.

We've had ours about 10 years and live in tornado alley. Ours has never budged once in any storm and is not staked because we move it every time we mow. I can't imagine trying to mow under it. I just pull it out of my way, sometimes move it into a shady area when grandkids are jumping.. It's realy too heavy to ever go anywhere.

Keep in mind that if you do NOT have it staked or sandbagged down and it blows onto someone else's property during a storm and does damage, many insurances will hold the trampoline owner liable.

I can't believe it's too heavy to have gone anywhere. Anytime it storms here, there are trampolines all over the place! We just found our neighbor's in our hayfield, about 500 yards from their house.