Old Navy Solid Flip Flops $1 Saturday May 23rd In Store Only

elite2058

I was too lazy to go to ON so I just ordered some online. If you bought 3 or more they were $1.65 each. Between my daughter, a friend and myself, it was worth the $7 shipping fee. Also didn't have to fight a crowd! :yuck:

I went to one of the ON's in Reno, NV and I got there about 10 minutes before they opened. There was (suprisingly) only about 15-20 people in front of hubby & me. Walked in, got all the colors I wanted (about 10), and walked right to the register. No lines can you believe that!! They had all of them open maybe thats why?? Went out to our car put the bags inside and then walked back into ON for some more lol I ended up getting 10 more for some friends/family. I'm so happy that I got all the ones I wanted and then some :)

Most all the stores around here sell them for $1 anyways. Of course the dollar tree always has them. I myself cannot wear them, they kill my feet :(

Of course I have a nice pair of Birkenstocks that cost a little bit more than $1 :rolleyes:

Worse than BF!!!

I called last week and they told me they opened at 9, my daughter and I went in yesterday to "scope it out" and there was a sign on the door that said they opened at 8. The cashier said that when she got there at 6:45 there were already people lined up. Once again, morons think they can sit in their cars until the doors open and then rush the line and door instead of waiting in line like decent people. I've never been that pushed, shoved, smooshed... ever in a store that much before! My neighbor went at 11 and said it was so bad and the lines were so long that she left. My daughter and I each got 5 pairs.

that is SO STUPID to shove and push other people over some stupid flip flops... wth is wrong with people? I got run over with carts on black friday also lol I couldn't believe the people going nuts over stupid dvd's at walmart... when my husband went into work the people he works with that saw it showed him the video of it. Hubby was so mad that I had gotten rammed but I kind of figured it was gonna happen before I ever left the house... I just don't understand ~ yes you save a few bucks but good grief why be so pushy and rude over MATERIAL items?

Edited by jbrawn26

Did you go to the Conway Old Navy? I was there when they opened and it was CRAZY!!!

I went to the Conway store, too and it was crazy. Luckily, a woman from my church was at the front of the line and saw me and my DD14 at the back. She ran and grabbed our 17 pairs and checked them out with hers. I could've kissed her, because the line was completely wrapped around the store.

Most all the stores around here sell them for $1 anyways. Of course the dollar tree always has them. I myself cannot wear them, they kill my feet :(

Of course I have a nice pair of Birkenstocks that cost a little bit more than $1 :rolleyes:

The ON ones are nicer and last longer than dollar store ones.

Completely insane - I will never, ever do that again. The woman in front of me had 53 pairs!!! I'll gladly buy my flips for $2.50 and avoid the whole melee!

I still wish they would go back to the old kind, without those bumpy things on them - I have a stockpile of about 20 pairs in all different colors but I never want to wear them because I know that once they're gone, they're gone. :(

Completely insane - I will never, ever do that again. The woman in front of me had 53 pairs!!! I'll gladly buy my flips for $2.50 and avoid the whole melee!

Do you think she decorates them and resells them since she bought 53? I mean, they were basic flip flops...53???

I went to the sale with my son and we were quite surprised at how crowded it was. People were hoarding the flip flops so it was hard to get any colors and sizes. Some people had carts full of them. Finally a manager stepped in and said that it was not fair to have a cart load. They were then only allowing people to get 5 pairs. I just can't believe how aggressive some people are over a $1 pair of sandals. I would have been fine to not get any. I really was there to get my son some swim trunks and rash shirts for the FL trip this summer. UGH!!!! It was like a Black Friday!!!