Old Navy Solid Flip Flops $1 Saturday May 23rd In Store Only

elite2058

What about buying them Friday and then going back on Saturday and getting a price adjustment? Will that work? Are they particular sandals that are on sale?

That's what I'm doing. I did this last year when their jeans were on sale. Worked fine then.

I got a flyer at the store Friday that said limit of 5.

I'd love to go on Friday and then just go back and get a price adjustment. Does the flyer show that these are the solid color ones only (ones that are usually $3.50)??

I lurked around awhile b/c people would get tired of waiting and put down there shoes. My daughter and I both got great colors (she got 6 pair and I got 5). We got there around 9:20 this am. I have never seen that many people in ON not even on Black Friday or Back to School time.

I lurked around awhile b/c people would get tired of waiting and put down there shoes. My daughter and I both got great colors (she got 6 pair and I got 5). We got there around 9:20 this am. I have never seen that many people in ON not even on Black Friday or Back to School time.

Did you go to the Conway Old Navy? I was there when they opened and it was CRAZY!!!

Worse than BF!!!

I called last week and they told me they opened at 9, my daughter and I went in yesterday to "scope it out" and there was a sign on the door that said they opened at 8. The cashier said that when she got there at 6:45 there were already people lined up. Once again, morons think they can sit in their cars until the doors open and then rush the line and door instead of waiting in line like decent people. I've never been that pushed, shoved, smooshed... ever in a store that much before! My neighbor went at 11 and said it was so bad and the lines were so long that she left. My daughter and I each got 5 pairs.

The Victoria TX ON was no better. I think they opened at 10..as we got there at 10:00 and they were all in a huge pile(the people) fighting over ONE DOLLAR flip flops!!!! I just stood there shaking my head. One lady in the front against the shoes..had her arms FULL..and I mean FULL..like at LEAST 20 pairs in her arms if not more. The workers kept yelling at her and her friends and threatened to call security. I started laughing out loud....I said..."this is ridiculous...security and 1.00 flip flops." Several ladies agreed with me too. The worker brought a ladder and ended up calling security after all. The lady and her friends had SEVEN old navy shopping bags full of shoes. BUT...ON played it smart for the hoggers...when they went to check out...they only let them check out 5 pair and told them they had to go back to the end of the line and check out five more and do that over and over until they checked them all out. They could NOT do five at a time for them. I'm so happy they did that. Several ladies got P*SSED and dropped their shopping bags right in line and walked off. The lady with the seven bags..checked out five pair and went to the end...she was not happy at all. One lady told me she talked to her and found out she was buying them all to decorate them and take them to Padre Island and sell them down there this summer. She said she always does that. I figured she was gonna do that or had her own business that she'd sell them at. Don't know if she ever made it out or not. After we checked out with the few we wanted, she was trying to ask moms if she could borrow their kids to help her pay for her shoes so she wouldn't have to do it all herself...no one would even look at her. LOLOLOLOL

Went there about 10:30 in Ocala FL, there were EMPTY shelves, and then a bunch of boxes throughout the floor. There were all black ones left but I didn't look too hard- once I saw the line to the back of the store. What the heck? I mean yah, $1 flops, great but you can get $3, $4 or $5 flops just the same elsewhere! I was not waiting there for that!

I got to our store at 8:30 am line already to the edge of the parking lot. before the doors opened at 9 a.m. the line was all the way to back of parking lot. There was several sizes and colors for everyone. They did NOT impose the 5 pair limit. It took me 2 hours to get thru the checkout line. ON employees enticed ppl to fill out credit appt to get to the front of line. Funny thing is that line was long also. LOL

I ended up with 67 pair. 12 were for my DIL and her aunt. the rest is for our church camp.

I guess I didn't get enough b/c I went back later this afternoon (around 4:30). There was still some on the shelf. Pick up 14 more pairs.

This was definately worse than BF. LOL

I am in Orlando and I hadn't really planned on going this morning but was driving by the Old Navy and remembered the deal. So I thought why not and stopped in. It was 10:30 and I couldn't believe how crazy it was. Almost walked right back out but decided to go look and see what was left. I only wanted 5 pairs and certain colors and lo and behold what I wanted was there. Granted I wear a size 5 shoe and very few people do so I was fortunate :) That part was easy.

The lines however were insane! Again I lucked out though because just as I got in the end of a line they opened another register and the lady grabbed me to go over there first. What I noticed though was that they were imposing the 5 per person limit - but only so far as they could only ring that many up at a time. Then the same person could just do 5 more. I told the cashier, who just happened to be the manager, that it was too bad they couldn't override the 5 limit on the register and just do a total count, making sure there were enough bodies to justify the number of pairs. It just would have made the line go alot quicker! I was lucky got in and out in 10 minutes but I could see very many frustrated people. She mentioned to me that last year it hadn't been as crazy at that store and they were totally unprepared for it!

I'm happy - I got my cheap flip flops for the year :)