Awesome Deal on Bedtime Stories & My Friends Tigger, Pooh and a Musical Too DVD's

love a deal

These were spotted at Target, CVS, Blockbuster and Grocery stores from what I hear.. I didn't see any peelies at my Target or Walmart though..

Also they were sent through e-mail from Disney rewards club, I think. (I have been looking all over for the $6 and had one person forward me her e-mail (but the link wouldn't work - I think they have unique # so it only lets you print once...) Then turns out hubby actually got the e-mail and already printed the coupon and wanted to ask me about it :) )

I forwarded the email to several people and no one said they had any problem printing it. (not sure if I sent it to you or not?) But I know sometimes I have to try it again later when it won't work the first time and then it works.....it's a pain sometimes but worth it once ya get it. Glad your hubby got it so you could print.......

For those of you who need Ray-O-Vac batteries for the MIR, I found the Heavy duty 4 packs at Walmart today for $0.94 each. If you have the $1 MFR Q they would be free!!!!

Anywhere to get that MFR Q on-line?? Or if not where did that MFR Q came from? Thanks!

Anywhere to get that MFR Q on-line?? Or if not where did that MFR Q came from? Thanks!

Here is the link for the MIR...it is good on ANY Disney DVD!

The MFR Q was in the 3/22 SS insert. I didn't get one but it is out there :)

I couldn't find any online coupons for the batteries. HTH!!

For those of you who need Ray-O-Vac batteries for the MIR, I found the Heavy duty 4 packs at Walmart today for $0.94 each. If you have the $1 MFR Q they would be free!!!!

Do you remember what insert the coupon was in, by any chance?