Amazon.com Top 2008 Albums for $5 Each - MP3 D/Load

Crue2001

**Original link no longer active...see post #21 for updated link for Amazon $5 album MP3 deals.**

Amazon has it's 50 top albums of 2008 available for $5/each in their MP3 store!

"Top 2008 Albums for $5 Each

Fill your new MP3 player with bestselling 2008 MP3 albums--all for just $5 each."

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=amb_link_83187351_4?ie=UTF8&docId=1000325061&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1VC587HS2CXW8Q6RZF6C&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=466541111&pf_rd_i=678551011

Edited by Crue2001

From Amazon's MP3 store help page:

"Manage Your Music Your Way

Once you've downloaded your music, you can use whichever media player application you prefer to manage it, like iTunes or Windows Media Player. Learn more about managing your downloads.

MP3 Players Songs from Amazon MP3 can be played on any MP3-capable device, including iPods™, Zunes™, Zens™, iPhones™, RAZRs™, and BlackBerrys™. Our files are free of digital rights management (DRM) software, so you can burn your songs to CDs, play them on all your computers, and transfer them to all your devices. Songs are encoded at 256 kbps (learn more), which means you get high audio quality at a manageable file size."

From Amazon's MP3 store help page:

"Manage Your Music Your Way

Once you've downloaded your music, you can use whichever media player application you prefer to manage it, like iTunes or Windows Media Player. Learn more about managing your downloads.

MP3 Players Songs from Amazon MP3 can be played on any MP3-capable device, including iPods™, Zunes™, Zens™, iPhones™, RAZRs™, and BlackBerrys™. Our files are free of digital rights management (DRM) software, so you can burn your songs to CDs, play them on all your computers, and transfer them to all your devices. Songs are encoded at 256 kbps (learn more), which means you get high audio quality at a manageable file size."

Thank you...guess I should have actually gone to their site and looked it up.

For those that don't know, Amazon has about 5 albums every week marked down to $5, so this isn't just an end of year thing. I've been getting a few every month for awhile now (newly released albums too)...hopefully they'll continue to do so in the new year. :yup:

For those that don't know, Amazon has about 5 albums every week marked down to $5, so this isn't just an end of year thing. I've been getting a few every month for awhile now (newly released albums too)...hopefully they'll continue to do so in the new year. :yup

Do you just look under albums?

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

As I posted earlier, Amazon has weekly $5 album MP3 deals and I finally found the page.

It looks like they are Friday deals that get posted, but it's Tuesday and they are still available. Hopefully, the link will work...should be the first item on the page.

Here is this week's deal posting:

"Every Friday, we're offering five great albums for just $5 each. This week, our editors picked the award-winning soundtrack to Slumdog Millionaire, a classic from Pink Floyd, the latest from singer-songwriter Matt Nathanson, a new Mushroom Jazz set from Mark Farina, and hooky pop from Australian twins the Veronicas. Check back next Friday for a new batch of $5 albums."

http://www.amazon.com/MP3-Music-Download/b/ref=amb_link_7154062_37?ie=UTF8&node=163856011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=1FWYA0YAM3VVDA9PCD29&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=467616431&pf_rd_i=5174