Tell me your hits this year for toys

tjarena

Let's see

DS 17 - his own car(very used but very much loved by him)

DD 15 - Sansa Fuze, I think the earbuds may have grown into her head by now

DS 12 - laptop I got at Walmart for $298

DS 9 - electric blanket(this kid loves to be WARM)

DS 7 - a toss up between martian matter and his new DS

As a family we've played Apples to Apples jr. so many times already. All the kids love it and it's so much fun when all 7 of us play. The silliness just makes me crack up.

I got the ps2 singstar mics with 90's game, singstar amped, singstar legend, and sing star pop vol 2.They were a christmas hit, the adults were buzzed off the christmas nog, none of us could sing a lick but that didn't stop us. The kids are playing it now and none of them can sing, but they are having a good time trying.

I got my two sons 11 and 12 those 15.99 2gig zen mp3 media players that go for 78.00. They were blown away.I see those everyday.

My dd5 on the other hand wants to play with the boys toys.I havn,t noticed any one toy she was just blown away by.

:D I got PS2 singstar, 2 mics with COUNTRY Disk and also the Legends of Rock disk. It was a huge hit. Aunts, Uncles over singing, it was a blast. I got 2 more mics and the 80's disc to give to my son for his b-day in a few weeks...

What I was gonna ask is did you always use it on the same TV? I used it on upstairs TV with my son and we did so well and had good marks--and in the newer, nicer TV downstairs, we got alot of echo and "bad" scores alot, but it was still fun. Just annoying :razz: why we went "downhill" on a different TV. (I got lead singer on one song, upstairs).

I'd recommend it to anyone. :yup: More fun than karaoke!

:D I got PS2 singstar, 2 mics with COUNTRY Disk and also the Legends of Rock disk. It was a huge hit. Aunts, Uncles over singing, it was a blast. I got 2 more mics and the 80's disc to give to my son for his b-day in a few weeks...

What I was gonna ask is did you always use it on the same TV? I used it on upstairs TV with my son and we did so well and had good marks--and in the newer, nicer TV downstairs, we got alot of echo and "bad" scores alot, but it was still fun. Just annoying :razz: why we went "downhill" on a different TV. (I got lead singer on one song, upstairs).

I'd recommend it to anyone. :yup: More fun than karaoke!

DD12 didn't care for singstar country. She didn't know many of the songs. We love Pop and Pop 2. We also have American Idol & American Idol Encore for the PS2 and DD12 LOVES them! She got American Idol Encore 2 for the Wii and loves it too!!

DD6 fav was the wii DS1 fav is his train table.

The biggest FLOP of a gift that i spent Christmas eve hunting down and being late for a party was Biscuit he was cute and fun the first day, since then he just sits there shut off in the corner, poor Biscuit!

HUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

DS - 11 loves his PSP w/ Madden 09 that I told him he WASN"T GETTING!!:D

DS - 8 loves his ripstick even though he told me two days before getting it that he HATED THOSE:) he was getting it anyway because i got it on clearance at walmart back in oct. and couln't find the receipt!

DD - 1 loves her lego blocks and rocking horse

DD12 didn't care for singstar country. She didn't know many of the songs. We love Pop and Pop 2. We also have American Idol & American Idol Encore for the PS2 and DD12 LOVES them! She got American Idol Encore 2 for the Wii and loves it too!!

Thanks jen, I'll have to check out the A. Idol ones! We are all hooked over here.

I was a little disappointed about the country songs in that, they definitely chose songs that were NOT necessarily one of the artist's bigger hits (Josh Turner for example...) and Faith Hill's Red Umbrella, there are about 7 others hits of hers that I'd have put on the disk before RU..but there were still good ones and my son looooovvves country so we were ok with it :) I guess it all comes down to how much money singstar wanted to pay per rights to each artist... :(