Anyone else Having Problems with LeapFrog TAG??

guilliam

SAME problem here! I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry and frustrated! I didn't realize that you had to download everything onto the tag....I would have done it BEFORE Christmas morning so she could use it right out of the box!! I still can't do anything with it!

Did you figure it out or get it to work....I still haven't and have tried many many times today!

OMG I just got on to the LeapFrog connect network....says they are having problems due to high holiday usage.

I am not real impressed that the TAG only will hold the info for 5 books at a time! Why make something and have all these books for kids if the darn thing won't hold all the info for all the books you buy!?!?! What a pain in the butt this is going to be! DD will drive me crazy "mom this book won't work can you fix it on the puter for me" I can hear it now! She'll want to use the one I deleted to make room for the one she wanted to 'read' 2 minutes before!

I FINALLY got the audio for the books to download! :eek: But am extremely upset with Leapfrog at their ability to handle the traffic they knew they would get. When your child gets a gift for Christmas you expect them to be able to use it!!:mad: Try explaining to a child that they have to wait to play with it because Leapfrog sold a bunch of toys and can't handle the web traffic to make them usable!!

I agree, if I had known you needed to download the audio, I would have done it BEFORE Christmas!! What do people without internet access do??? I'm sure there are people without it who bought TAG since I never knew you needed to download them.

I downloaded the books onto the Tag on 12/23 before I wrapped it up. The retail version of the Tag only holds 5 books. The school version that you can buy on Leapfrog.com holds more. I got this for my 6 year old and he is not really interested in it all.